Marvel Universe stuff

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I recently rewatched both terminators and I have to agree. The action set pieces in T2 are better but there's something raw about the first film that the second film really misses. Plus, Eddie Furlong is a terrible actor and Michael Biehn is awesome. Nothing tops the speech in the car in the parking garage when he's trying to convince Sarah what's going on.

I can think of a lot of things. Pretty much every second of T2 where Furlong isn't talking.

And the only time you're less of a man if you DON'T show emotion:
uxctJP.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I can think of a lot of things. Pretty much every second of T2 where Furlong isn't talking.

And the only time you're less of a man if you DON'T show emotion:
uxctJP.gif

My 11 year old ass bawled like a baby watching this with my dad. First time I remember crying from a movie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I remember when they played the trailer for Apocalypse at SDCC and the crowd basically booed it because of how bad Apocalypse looked. There was a cosplayer in the crowd that looked 10 times better in a homemade costume.
the reason is simple, if they actually made him look comic accurate, then you wouldn't know that it was that faggot xwing pilot from star wars cuz his face would be covered

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A
the reason is simple, if they actually made him look comic accurate, then you wouldn't know that it was that faggot xwing pilot from star wars cuz his face would be covered
I don't remember him being purple or short....

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hah, sounds like they continue to just fuck everything up. Hopefully Mahershala Ali really has pull and can right the ship.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hah, sounds like they continue to just fuck everything up. Hopefully Mahershala Ali really has pull and can right the ship.

Blade has been a mess for a long time. i cant believe they're still going forward with it. worse is the new Fantastic 4 which is supposed to be all diversity race and gender swaps.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Gender swapped Mr. Fantastic is going to be a home run.

He/She will suck your dick, tongue your balls and eat your ass at the same time. Xir will call it the trifecta.

1696665024840.jpeg

• 1Like

Goatface

last rumor i saw for F4 was that it was going to focus on sue dealing with bad marriage to reed. also rumored to start in the 60's, with reed stealing tech from pym industries which leads them getting sent into the quantum realm.

rumor for 1st mcu xmen movie, wolverine won't part of the team. also sounds like they don't have a story yet, as deadline reported they will be hearing writer pitches in the next month.

also, this might be a loki s2 or marvels spoiler , as it just says an actor/actress will be returning soon
Emilia Clarke be back sooner than you think. Getting to lead her own group of British based superheroes

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Shut the fuck up faggot.

Linda Cardellini only having one is a crime but at least she has one. Steinfeld probably gonna end up being one of those 'i will have downs babies in my 40s' types too.

Steinfeld is banging Josh Allen now, he will fill her with horse children

Goatface

It didn’t take long to see the problem after Marvel Studios’ Daredevil: Born Again paused production in mid-June during the writers strike. Fewer than half of the series’ 18 episodes had been shot, but it was enough for Marvel executives, including chief Kevin Feige, to review the footage and come away with a clear-eyed assessment: The show wasn’t working.

So, in late September, Marvel quietly let go of head writers Chris Ord and Matt Corman and also released the directors for the remainder of the season as part of a significant creative reboot of the series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The studio is now on the hunt for new writers and directors for the project, which stars Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock, a blind lawyer turned superhero.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

It didn’t take long to see the problem after Marvel Studios’ Daredevil: Born Again paused production in mid-June during the writers strike. Fewer than half of the series’ 18 episodes had been shot, but it was enough for Marvel executives, including chief Kevin Feige, to review the footage and come away with a clear-eyed assessment: The show wasn’t working.

So, in late September, Marvel quietly let go of head writers Chris Ord and Matt Corman and also released the directors for the remainder of the season as part of a significant creative reboot of the series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The studio is now on the hunt for new writers and directors for the project, which stars Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock, a blind lawyer turned superhero.
so wait, they fired all the writers who knew the story and had no writers to replace them? thats a trainwreck. Daredevil is dead.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
so wait, they fired all the writers who knew the story and had no writers to replace them? thats a trainwreck. Daredevil is dead.
But sources say that Corman and Ord crafted a legal procedural that did not resemble the Netflix version, known for its action and violence. Cox didn’t even show up in costume until the fourth episode. Marvel, after greenlighting the concept, found itself needing to rethink the original intention of the show.

Marvel plans to keep some scenes and episodes, though other serialized elements will be injected
Sounds like they are scrapping what they filmed already except for bits they can salvage for later, but otherwise starting over.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sounds like they are scrapping what they filmed already except for bits they can salvage for later, but otherwise starting over.
ok, but its scrapped completely, 3 years of development and filming. all down the drain. with writers strike and actors strike still going. you wont be seeing anything for a long ass time. 2026? 2027?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'd rather they scrap it completely than put out something that turns out to be shit. Granted, even starting over the new stuff is very likely going to be shit too, but we can hope maybe someone learned a lesson somewhere.

• 1Like

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
But sources say that Corman and Ord crafted a legal procedural that did not resemble the Netflix version, known for its action and violence. Cox didn’t even show up in costume until the fourth episode. Marvel, after greenlighting the concept, found itself needing to rethink the original intention of the show.
Holy shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd rather they scrap it completely than put out something that turns out to be shit. Granted, even starting over the new stuff is very likely going to be shit too, but we can hope maybe someone learned a lesson somewhere.
odds are Cox will be replaced with a trans lesbian black person who is actually blind to play the part and if you have a problem with that, then you are racist bigot ableist! OMG FUCK YOU!

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

So the show which is arguably (not really) the best Marvel series written by the previous writers "wasn't working".

This translates to me as not enough trannies and not enough grrl power. Netflix Daredevil really captured the theme of the comics. Fuck Feigh.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So the show which is arguably (not really) the best Marvel series written by the previous writers "wasn't working".

This translates to me as not enough trannies and not enough grrl power. Netflix Daredevil really captured the theme of the comics. Fuck Feigh.

The writers they fired weren't the ones from the Netflix series. Whatever they had so far was so bad that even guys that approved She Hulk and Secret Invasion couldn't handle it

• 1Mother of God