Marvel Universe stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tell me you need 6 months to try to un-fuck a pig without SAYING you need 6 months to try to un-fuck a pig...

Not to defend the MCU shit-show but rumor is the extensive reshoots are due to them removing 'conflict in the middle east' as a major background plot of the movie due to all the jews getting murdered and dune dindus getting freedom deliveries recently. Which is funny because a pandemic plotline was removed from F & WS although the showrunners insist it had nothing to do with fauxvid.

Anthony Mackie seems to be cursed on top of being a mediocre at best actor.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ugh that movie was so all over the place, I'm sure they were jizzing themselves thinking of all the diversity they could throw in a movie. I don't think I've fully watched all of it, I'm surprised it's ratings are as high as they are

There was so many rushed stories, It was bizarre. Still surprised they ended Ikaris already. You pretty much don't care for any of the massive cast except maybe Gilg but the main story still made no sense

Last edited:

Goatface

whenever i see him now, think of this.
1707253811577.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"The man, whose name was not made public, was a rigger who fell from the rafters"

save yourself a click

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

but what about the eternals, she hulk, young avengers, shang chi, and the million other characters no one gives a shit about

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What stronger franchises? They killed off most of the characters driving the first iteration. They completely whiffed on everything since except Spider-man and that’s had some bullshit decisions too.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What stronger franchises? They killed off most of the characters driving the first iteration. They completely whiffed on everything since except Spider-man and that’s had some bullshit decisions too.
Spiderman is also the only instance where someone still has the authority to say no to Feige.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Spiderman is also the only instance where someone still has the authority to say no to Feige.
Lol. Yeah. When Feige doesn't help to reign in Sony we get shit like Morbius and Venom 2. Oh and 2 more movies no one asked for in Madame Web and Kraven.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol. Yeah. When Feige doesn't help to reign in Sony we get shit like Morbius and Venom 2. Oh and 2 more movies no one asked for in Madame Web and Kraven.
I think the point is you need some challenge in the room to avoid echo chamber bullshit.

spronk

FPS noob

i'd assume they are gonna eventually be soft rebooting the MCU with Fantastic Four and X-Men now prioritized. Where that leaves shit like Thunderbolts, Captain America 4, Young Avengers, Kang Dynasty, Secret Wars, Blade, Armor Wars, and all the shitty MCU shows like Agatha I have no clue though since those are continuations of phase 5 and there is zero reason to believe audiences give a single fuck about any of that anymore.

But the ultimate path is pretty clear and obvious now, start FF and X-Men in their own universes with a new cast, build out into Secret Wars where you bring every Marvel live actor back that you can to fight variants, and end Secret Wars (2 or 3 parts) with a new single universe that has a new cast. What the exact mix of Beyonder, Galactus, and Dr. Doom is fraught since Marvel tends to use villains shitty and Secret Wars really, really, really depends on a great villain performance.

How many of these movies have to bomb before they do this... who knows

• 3Garbage
  • 2Barf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well doesn't look like Marvel is going to fix things anytime soon

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users