Marvel Universe stuff

Goatface

id be interested if it was Halle Berry as Storm. not inteersted at all otherwise.

1714667748653.png

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i hope they use this as the source material

Despite his name, X-Ceptional proved otherwise. His power to self-detonate - only once, as using it would also kill him - rendered him comfortably among the worst X-Men ever.

could rename him to X-Jihad or Allahu

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i hope they use this as the source material

Despite his name, X-Ceptional proved otherwise. His power to self-detonate - only once, as using it would also kill him - rendered him comfortably among the worst X-Men ever.

could rename him to X-Jihad or Allahu
I've seen a few of those worthless characters on X men 97 like Glob Herman. His ability is to turn his skin invisible but not his bones/organs

Homsar

I don't hate on her like everyone else but Jubilee is typically on worst mutant lists next to exploding boy and longneck

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

previous theories were magneto or xavier lol

maybe Beyonder, Molecule Man, Norman Osborne, or Galactus

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

previous theories were magneto or xavier lol

maybe Beyonder, Molecule Man, Norman Osborne, or Galactus
its pretty lame that Lucasfilm and Marvel keep having threesomes with the same actors. fuck, get somebody new. develop your own stars. oh wait, Daisy Ridley. OK, dont develop your own stars.

OneofOne

I don't hate on her like everyone else but Jubilee is typically on worst mutant lists next to exploding boy and longneck
I like her, but I joined the comic world when she was new, and everything was still awesome to me. Maybe rose colored glasses, who knows. Not having read Xmen in 25+ years, maybe this is already a thing, but I always thought she was one of those mutants who actually was powerful, but the writers were dumb. Like it taking how many decades for writers to go - oh wait, Magneto can kill anyone at any time with the metal in their body.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
its pretty lame that Lucasfilm and Marvel keep having threesomes with the same actors. fuck, get somebody new. develop your own stars. oh wait, Daisy Ridley. OK, dont develop your own stars.
Do you just not understand Hollywood? This is a very common practice and not just Disney. Actors get hired with studios to do a movie and offered other possible future roles as part of their contracts. Even then, if you have a good relationship with a studio, of course they are gonna keep hiring you.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I like her, but I joined the comic world when she was new, and everything was still awesome to me. Maybe rose colored glasses, who knows. Not having read Xmen in 25+ years, maybe this is already a thing, but I always thought she was one of those mutants who actually was powerful, but the writers were dumb. Like it taking how many decades for writers to go - oh wait, Magneto can kill anyone at any time with the metal in their body.
Yeah, I had no issues with Jubilee. Plus she has significantly powered up over the years. She's not classified as an Omega level mutant, but her ability to blow shit up at the subatomic level is very powerful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Do you just not understand Hollywood? This is a very common practice and not just Disney. Actors get hired with studios to do a movie and offered other possible future roles as part of their contracts. Even then, if you have a good relationship with a studio, of course they are gonna keep hiring you.
The overall issue is seeing the same handful of people in every single fucking movie. It's gotten to the point where the only thing that really changes in movies is the title.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The overall issue is seeing the same handful of people in every single fucking movie. It's gotten to the point where the only thing that really changes in movies is the title.
That's also a matter of an actor's popularity. Giancarlo Esposito has been around for years, but his career really took off after Breaking Bad. Since then he's become a sought after character actor. These current crop of actors will slowly get replaced. Then you'll have the added new crop of "woke" actors that are less about their ability and more about their skin color getting more films.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its annoying
Harrison Ford, Han Solo, Indiana Jones Lucasfilm/General Ross, Marvel
Pedro Pascal Mando Lucasfilm/Reed Richards, Marvel
Emilia Clarke Qi`ra Lucasfilm/G`iah, Marvel
Kumail Nanjiani Haja Estree Lucasfilm/Kingo, Marvel
Giancarlo Esposito Moff Gideon Lucasfilm/TBA, Marvel
Samuel L Jackson Mace Windu Lucasfilm/Nick Fury, Marvel
Clancy Brown multiple Lucasfilm/Surtur Marvel
Taika Waititi IG-11 Lucasfilm/Korg, Marvel
Ming Na Wen Fennoc Shand Lucasfilm/Agent Melinda May, Marvel.
Nick Nolte Kuilil Lucasfilm/Father Marvel
Forrest Whitaker Saw Gerrera Lucasfilm/Zuri Marvel
Mads Mikkelson Dr Voller, Gallen Erso Lucasfilm/Kaecilius Marvel
Ben Mendelson Orson Krennec Lucasfilm/Talos Marvel
Natalie Portman Padme` Lucasfilm/Jane Foster Marvel
Stellan Skarsgard Luthen Rael Lucasfilm/Selvig Marvel

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
I'm going to go with much like every other industry that uses contractors, when a GC finds subs he likes working with who get the job done he keeps using them. When a Hollywood producer/director gets a movie/show, they tend to go with people they have used before that they like. Or whomever is blowing them at the time.

• 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Anyone else think if we ever get Mojo in a live action XMen film
IMG_2246.jpeg

That Paul Heyman as his voice and facial likeness would be perfect?
IMG_2245.jpeg

• 1Like

Homsar

I don't know if he translates well for marvel. Hell, I want my Omega red.

They've done a good job with certain characters I thought weren't adaptable so /Shrug

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Anyone else think if we ever get Mojo in a live action XMen film
That Paul Heyman as his voice and facial likeness would be perfect?
Nope, never thought of that. It might work, but that's never a thought that occupied my brain prior this moment.

• 1Like