Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

goishen

Macho Ma'am
They prolly made them have big heads ala Tony Hawk series of games. That's why Edmonton was called in, to fix that shit. I could honestly care less. It doesn't really matter to me whether or not somebody's facial animations are that great, just as long as the writing is, oh, I dunno at least somewhat consistent with fucking reality. This, this just isn't. Fan fic from a fucking 12 year old.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khorum

Murder Apologist
The sex scene animations are going to be hilarious. I can't wait for the gifs.
The sex scene animations are going to be hilarious.
sex scene animations
tb2XL68.jpg

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, girl, come drag that pussy over here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Wait, what if we're all falling for Bioware's trap? Everyone will shit all over the human character animations and the day after release they'll say that the entire expedition was autistic because of the vaccines they got in cryo sleep and you're all just hateful racists!

Jesus man, don't fucking help them! DELETE THIS SHT!!!!

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Everytime I see the animations of the female lead I keep thinking they could easily fix her with just a tweak of her head rigging so that her head tilts forward a bit so she isn't always pointing at everything with her fucking man-jaw:

But then after watching a stream of the first couple hours, it dawned on me that her head is permanently skewed like that because THEY FUCKED WITH HER PROPORTIONS and her eyeline is tilting her head because she's so fucking stumpy.

They prolly HAVE tweaked it so she's not walking into shit with her jaws and we're looking at the best possible fix they could manage.

It is a combination of the strange asymmetry of her face and the body position of someone who did CrossFit for 3 years with none of the "benefits." She stands like a lumpy mess with a back / shoulder injury.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Has bioware clarified that the main character does NOT have a degenerative brain disease? That is a very progressive plot point and i would totally believe if it was a plot twist!

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wait, what if we're all falling for Bioware's trap? Everyone will shit all over the human character animations and the day after release they'll say that the entire expedition was autistic because of the vaccines they got in cryo sleep and you're all just hateful racists!
I've already made this joke!!

The entire expedition was a eugenics program where the Milky Way sent the bottom 10% of their gene pool as far away as possible. Their hope was that Andromeda would be unpopulated, the derpers would conquer it, build a civilization there and create a stargate or whatever, and then the Milky Way super-soldiers built from Miranda and Shepard's DNA would just take it over easily.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Oh fuck. It just dawned on me writing that last post.

The Ryders are decendants of Shepard and the indoctrination theories from ME3 were real. Their brain is genetically damaged from passing down indoctrinated reaper brain DNA.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Has bioware clarified that the main character does NOT have a degenerative brain disease? That is a very progressive plot point and i would totally believe if it was a plot twist!
I agree.

It could be considered
dreamworks-simple-jack-retard-movie-offended-people-so-we-took-site-down.jpg

The game.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob

well the faces in ME:A make a lot more sense after the faces in that video

cRICTRi.jpg
rMNAz70.jpg
K0mzhvv.jpg

I think the last one is a guy but bro... don't grow your hair out once you are past 40, you aren't fooling anyone. long hair on a fat guy also just is a stylistic no no, you could have learned that watching queer eye for the straight guy

also lol at everyone in the tech video being a white dude

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How bad would it feel to be the engineer whose sole job was to do an AAA job on a 4k experience, make the best 4k experience ever in a video game and be taken out by bad facial animations?

I always feel bad for groups that make games with amazing parts that people pour their heart and soul into, and then terrible parts because of high level design decisions and management.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
How bad would it feel to be the engineer whose sole job was to do an AAA job on a 4k experience, make the best 4k experience ever in a video game and be taken out by bad facial animations?

I always feel bad for groups that make games with amazing parts that people pour their heart and soul into, and then terrible parts because of high level design decisions and management.

I'm sure that has to be quite a blow to one's ego.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just found out you can't trigger your companion's abilities. That's a pretty big gameplay experience blow. I did a ME2 replay purely so I could tag-team dumpster scrubs with Jack laying down earthquake launches and me bullet-time-sniping things in the face.

I can only assume companions will use their abilities as well as their faces animate, so it's pretty much going to be soloing ME1 style again.

• 2Like

Caliane

I've already made this joke!!

The entire expedition was a eugenics program where the Milky Way sent the bottom 10% of their gene pool as far away as possible. Their hope was that Andromeda would be unpopulated, the derpers would conquer it, build a civilization there and create a stargate or whatever, and then the Milky Way super-soldiers built from Miranda and Shepard's DNA would just take it over easily.
Literally, the plot of starcraft.
Terran history