Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Right now, after Utnayan's review, I have to see it for myself.

Maybe this is the new normal. Laughing at games because they're so bad. MST3K style.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
With how bad this has turned out so far I am actually annoyed at my girlfriend for pre buying this for me.

I do t think anyone saw this big of a shit show coming. I mean I thought it most likely wouldn't be a great game but playable due to the media black outs and lack of any info, but I never would have thought it would be this terrible.

This is epic levels of what the fuck. inmean it honestly looks like some sick experiment.

• 2Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I do t think anyone saw this big of a shit show coming. I mean I thought it most likely wouldn't be a great game but playable due to the media black outs and lack of any info, but I never would have thought it would be this terrible.

This is epic levels of what the fuck. inmean it honestly looks like some sick experiment.

Tuck your cock in and learn to like it. It's there year 2017 and this is our future.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think I might just have to fuck myself over and lose my $25 back from the preorder and return this shit unopened. Fuck supporting this level of incompetency. Whomever was in charge of this piece of shit should never make another game again and fuck EA for mishandling every fucking thing they do.

What happened to that company that gave us Archon, Mail Order Monsters, Skate or Die!, The Bard's Tale?

Just trash can this entire company and start over.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Well sure hope this is instruction for other companies going forward.

Catering to the screaming shrill SJW minority by hiring on a team of people unqualified to do their jobs means you make a bad game.

Ten years ago if you were a developer/whatever going around posting your reverse-misogynist bullshit for your customers to see, it would be a fast track to getting canned. Now having an opinion on SJW bullshit seems to actually be part of these people's resumes.

You're not hired to have an opinion. You're there to make a fucking game to standard. And apparently Bioware's new standard is ham-faced desexualized paper dolls and shitty off-label ME tumblr fanfic.

This is where you're unfortunately wrong. If you've been watching the SJW playbook, then you know that no amount of condemnation or ridicule will make them realize their failings. Quite the contrary, it just makes them try harder. If this game tanks financially, it will be blamed on "haters" like us, or "gamergaters", or "white males", or whatever other boogeyman they can use to divert blame away from themselves and take responsibility.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
what the fuck?

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-futurama-funny-wallpaper-1920x1200.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't see what's so bad with the female krogan. Not that the rest of this shit doesn't look bad, but that's been the least offensive to me.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread might start to surpass Pantheon as "Most fun I've had with a game that isn't out yet".

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users