Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the banner game for the SJW, trans, cucks... and even that crowd is taking shots at the game LOL.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Well, I pretty much know I will never be looking at another Bioware game ever again.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is the banner game for the SJW, trans, cucks... and even that crowd is taking shots at the game LOL.

Shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, we've known for years that these people are rabid cannibals.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
From BSN :

What are the odds that there's going to be panic at Bioware Montreal? | New BioWare Social Network Fan Forums

ATR16 :
Talked to my buddy who used to work at the Edmonton studio about the game. Said they spent the last 2 years or so working on the game in some capacity there.

Said he let his contract expire because he knew in last summer there was no way it would be ready at launch. Texting him now and he said most of the programmers were like "why is it so generic" and they were told it wasn't and to stop complaining

Also said "People are going to hate the new save system. Why are we even doing it?" and basically told to just do their job.

What a studio!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I want to believe i want to believe i want to believe i want to believe.

Oh gawd no....

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want to believe i want to believe i want to believe i want to believe.

Oh gawd no....

The reviews, streams and shitposts all point to this game being my by the Bioware D team who made some big budget tumblr fan fiction.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i bet you guys didn't know the medical definition of mass effect
mass effect
Mass effect (medicine) - Wikipedia
A Mass effect in medicine is when tumor expansion causes secondary pathology. This occurs often with brain tumors.

So all you shit lords are missing the double meaning of Mass Effect: Andromeda. All the humans on the ark ship are suffering from a mass effect in the brain, which explains all the weird movements and expressions.

• 6Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i bet you guys didn't know the medical definition of mass effect
mass effect
Mass effect (medicine) - Wikipedia
A Mass effect in medicine is when tumor expansion causes secondary pathology. This occurs often with brain tumors.

So all you shit lords are missing the double meaning of Mass Effect: Andromeda. All the humans on the ark ship are suffering from a mass effect in the brain, which explains all the weird movements and expressions.

LOL - that's amazingly cute.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
the first vendor you meet on the nexus, its asian michael jackson

View attachment 126785

angry joe is streaming the game and its really hilarious how its mechanics are shitting all over them and every "tender" moment in the game has them literally dying on the floor laughing

This is Dr Evil...has to be. Even that outfit.....

giphy.gif

xzi

Mouthbreather
I hope the game succeeds but I'm still not buying it. I'm just happy it's so far the best meme generator of 2017

• 1Like

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Not sure on that review. I find it odd that he mentions no UI issues, or the fact you can't directly control your teammates and the wonky AI. He even mentions comboing with your teammates, but leaves out that you can't order them to use powers.The visual issues go way past bad facial animations as well. Sounds like he's trying to apologize for the game.

khorum

Murder Apologist
He's obviously shilling hardcore for it. He's too hyperbolic about the combat to be otherwise and he had to manufacture a couple objections that wouldn't really impair a buyer's decisions. "Oh the opening is sooooo slow, that's a Con!" With enough cons like then yeah, the few pros would outweigh them.

• 1Like

Raign

Golden Squire
Well, I have put in a few hours on it now via Origin pre-access and it isn't all bad... but it sure as hell isn't great either. The good is that the combat flows wells, the AI is decent on both the enemies and your team-mates, and the environments are very well made. The bad is, I really can't recall ever seeing such poor character models and animations in a triple-a title... At least not one where they were obviously trying to have lips-synced and psudo-realistic movement. Couple the jarring visuals with painfully weak dialogue and a pretty non-compelling story so far and ugh.

It's pretty disappointing. I was such a huge fan of the franchise I replayed the previous three in anticipation of this game -- hell, I didn't even mind the MASSIVELY maligned ending to 3 that much.. but this game is disappointing so far.

With the combat seeming solid the multiplayer will likely be decent (have not tried it yet) and I like exploration so I will probably drag my ass through it to the end, but this is certainly feeling like a mediocre-at-best game.