Mass stabbing at Pennsylvania high school

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yes, I'm sure the body/blood/injury count would have been a lot lower if the kid had only been allowed to exercise his 2nd amendment right.
No no ... if the other kids had only been allowed to exercisetheirSecond Amendment rights.

Didn't you get the post-tragedy talking points memo?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm surprised he was able to get 20 people before he got tackled... musta been some pretty strong bystander effect going on there...

"well at least he isn't currently stabbing me, I'm just going to stand here"

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He probably just clicked auto attack went afk to take a piss and get another hot pocket.

Disp_sl

shitlord
Nah he was just trying to agro a bunch of mobs for his group to AE down. Probably forgot to group with his enchanter/wizard goth friends before the pull, so he got mowed down by the train.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm surprised he was able to get 20 people before he got tackled... musta been some pretty strong bystander effect going on there...

"well at least he isn't currently stabbing me, I'm just going to stand here"
Probably was. But it's a bunch of high school kids. I'm sure there were multiple layers to that. Tackling the knife wielding maniac is, very honestly, an adult decision.

But 20 people? During class change over you could have done 20 people in about 30 seconds at my old high school. So maybe it's not what it seems, either. Maybe someone just had to actually notice what was going on and then it was stopped.

MossyBank

N00b
Witnesses were saying he was hiding the knifes up his sleeves, stabbing someone, then hiding them again. Could have led to more injuries/confusion at first.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Going to lead to some kind of pointless law, no matter how you slice it

Witnesses were saying he was hiding the knifes up his sleeves, stabbing someone, then hiding them again.
Ban cosplay.

rrr_img_64430.jpg