Masters of the Air

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Masters of the Air

Genre: War & Politics, Drama

Cast: Anthony Boyle, Nate Mann, Raff Law, Austin Butler, Callum Turner, Barry Keoghan, Kieron Moore, Buck Braithwaite, Ncuti Gatwa

Overview: During World War II, airmen risk their lives with the 100th Bomb Group, a brotherhood forged by courage, loss, and triumph.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

An epic World War II series hailing from the producer of stone-cold episodic classics Band of Brothers and The Pacific – which is being directed in part by the mastermind behind the first and finest season of True Detective and an acclaimed recent action blockbuster – would surely be enough to generate massive hype, but it’s entirely okay if you totally forgot Masters of the Air even existed.

Apple TV’s sprawling saga based on the book of the same name that tells the story of the United States military’s 100th Bombardment Group has been in the works for a while, with shooting initially calling it a day in the summer of 2021, and the streaming service spending somewhere in the region of $250-300 million on the eight-episode extravaganza that has Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, and Cary Joji Fukunaga among its key creatives.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
14735-fWEHgiJbc6MjRJXDtwEH0rnKgLG.jpg

Title: Masters of the Air

Genre: War & Politics, Drama

Cast: Anthony Boyle, Nate Mann, Raff Law, Austin Butler, Callum Turner, Barry Keoghan, Kieron Moore, Buck Braithwaite, Ncuti Gatwa

First aired: 2024-01-26

Overview: During World War II, airmen risk their lives with the 100th Bomb Group, a brotherhood forged by courage, loss, and triumph.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just posting to say that this poster reposted to get the poster

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Well we have a date and a trailer finally, it seems liek this shit took 15 years to make.

Jan 26 2024

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm so sick of WW2. Band of Brothers: War Crimes was already done more succinctly with Memphis Belle.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Am I the only one that cant stand Barry Keogan. He looks like a downs Ezra Miller

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
I'm so sick of WW2. Band of Brothers: War Crimes was already done more succinctly with Memphis Belle.

Oh no the poor Nazi's. Also that movie is shit and is about as historically accurate as Overlord, which was at least entertaining.

Am I the only one that cant stand Barry Keogan. He looks like a downs Ezra Miller

Its hard because he is actually a very good actor and his upbringing makes you want to root for him, but yea he is getting typecast by directors a bit.

This looks great though, maybe Apple will market this series unlike any of their others.

Homsar

Its hard because he is actually a very good actor and his upbringing makes you want to root for him, but yea he is getting typecast by directors a bit.

This looks great though, maybe Apple will market this series unlike any of their others.
What has he shown chops in? everything he's in (Eternals, Banshees, Saltburn ect) is always the same dopey character

Juvarisx

Florida
What has he shown chops in? everything he's in (Eternals, Banshees, Saltburn ect) is always the same dopey character

I liked him in Green Knight and Chernobyl (actually really liked him in that cause he was the eyes of the audience while the liquidators had to do their thing which was awful)

Homsar

Have you even seen salt burn or are you just salty?
I got drinks and fell asleep. I would rather sleep than deal with that movie. Some movies are too pretentious. It sucks but I'm sure there is a crowd, but definitely isn't me and at least I got out when I did

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I got drinks and fell asleep. I would rather sleep than deal with that movie. Some movies are too pretentious. It sucks but I'm sure there is a crowd, but definitely isn't me and at least I got out when I did

So you went to the cinema to see it? Why don't you write a review in its thread which was started by an absolute chad?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

So you went to the cinema to see it? Why don't you write a review in its thread which was started by an absolute chad?
It's about gays and tries to be artsy, goes watch it. Like I said I took a nap after about 30-40 minutes in

Homsar

My friend got a DVD or whatever and casted it to my TV. I didn't pay for anything, I never said I went to the theatre

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My friend got a DVD or whatever and casted it to my TV. I didn't pay for anything, I never said I went to the theatre

is he in the film industry and receives DVD screeners for awards season, because that's the only way this excuse makes sense. It's not out on streaming yet and no torrent site has it
Just admit it, you wanted to relive your Brokeback Mountain era so you went to the cinema to see it.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database