match the song with the movie (game)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah i know, worst idea ever, but while i was bored at work i thought of it.

im going to name a song, then you tell me what movie this song played a part in and how.
for example

the song, Sea Of Love, it was also from a semi cool movie of the same name with al pacino as a cop tracking down a killer who played the single when he is killing his victims.

here are my entries. please name the movies and how they played into the film.

PS these are not soundtracks or scores over the films, they actually played in the film and were a part in the movie. its not Layla in Goodfellas.
if yall like this game i have more. feel free to add your own.

Juvarisx

Florida
Time is on my Side is used very well in the movie Fallen by the people possessed by the serial killers soul

Sister Christian is in the drug deal scene in Boogie Nights

No idea about the first one

Juvarisx

Florida
Hint since its used a lot: Recent movie and I actually laughed when it came on

Second one might be a lil hard so here is an easy one but its iconic

One More

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aww I knew the Fallen one.

I feel like this is one of the more iconic scene/song combos, so y'all should know it real quick.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that first one is hard as fuck, no idea.
second one, ill guess is from Blue Velvet?
Goodbye Horses is a good one. i had that on my list. i was going to submit An American Girl instead though.
aye your last one is a good one.

ok i have a few more submissions

im trying to make them hard to get right away. both those songs are from badass scenes from movies not too long ago.

Juvarisx

Florida
I figured you would have been the only one to guess Blue Velvet which is right so +1 to you

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thanks! that movie is weird as hell.

oops i forgot to play by my own rules so i will say its from the scene when the dude first sees that crazy brunette chick singing in the nightclub.

Juvarisx

Florida
I guess the Enya song really isnt valid for this game. It was from Girl With a Dragon Tattoo

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its all good, man i was going to include soundtracks over iconic scenes but there are just so many. i figured songs in the movies themselves is rarer and would make people think about them a little bit. i keep thinking of more and more. if nobody gets all the ones i submitted tonight ill show the answers tomorrow and hopefully youtube has the scenes to go with them. and ill have more submissions.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
actually here is a kinda hard one. last one for the night.

in the description they spoil the movie its from but not which scene.
lol im on a roll. same movie different scene.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Enya was easy for me. Wasrolly thing that stuck out most t o me in that movie. Every time I hear sister chrisian I think of superstar. Or gotta faith by george michaels

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
alrighty, time for some answers to the ones nobody got (or gave a shit about)
smoke gets in your eyes
from the 1989 spielberg movie Always. one of my favorite flicks from SS. shit has me in tears every time i watch it. that song plays throughout the film and when it does it makes holly hunter think of her dead bf richard dreyfus and links them together.

little bitty pretty one

this song played a pertinent scene in the movie, Christine. this gang of bullies just trashed Christine and the car just regenerated itself and is now out for revenge. moochie is the first to die.

and finally we have
96 tears

is played in a torture scene from the movie Cat's Eye.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Little Bitty Pretty One also plays in Matilda when she is doing a montage with her magic, moving shit around the room.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
some new submissions, i made these a lil easier. answers tomorrow night.

Tainted Love

a thousand miles

One Vision

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah dude soundtracks dont count if they arent in the movie. Example. Karate kid. The best around doesnt count, but the song on the radio that ally is playing when mr lawrence smashes it into the sand does.