match the song with the movie (game)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ok dog, but christine did it first! and matilda didnt curbstomp a dude with a possessed 58 plymouth fury while playing that song on the radio!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Queens One Vision was in Iron Eagle. Scene where kid is laying waste to the airport, and other targets in an f-16 to rescue his father.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
woo! Agenor. id +1 you but i must have already in the past. i shall instead bestow upon you a medal of merit in bad 80s action flicks.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is it the Doug Masters medal of honor??
indeed. you also get to watch the iconic clip.

apparently if you pick the right song you can successfully invade a foreign country in 2 planes and manage to blow everything up without killing anyone.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
some new submissions, i made these a lil easier. answers tomorrow night.

Tainted Love

a thousand miles

One Vision
ok its ti me for the answers and also probably time to wrap this thing up.

a Thousand Miles is from White Chicks, never seen the movie, but i have seen the clip and that shit cracks me up.
Tainted Love is from Coneheads.
beldar must snarfle the garthok or whatever the fuck he says and he sings that song to calm his nerves.

ill leave one last one here if anyone wants more lemme know.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
bleh, you arent playing right, chaos. yeah its from Predator.
it plays twice in the movie in the beginning and toward the end. both times in the movie. bill duke even sings it a little.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
alrighty, time for some answers to the ones nobody got (or gave a shit about)
smoke gets in your eyes
from the 1989 spielberg movie Always.
I think this was also in Goodfells during the date night scene. Not positive about the date night scene but positive that it's in Goodfellas.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Ok I'll play, before it dies.

1. Easy but I dig the song.

2. Bit harder, but not much.

3. Difficulty increasing, though iconic for the movie in question.

4. And finally the hardest unless you love the movie as I do.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
^ Last one there is Phantom of the Opera.
Eek, technichly you are correct sir, but its not the answer I was looking for.

The 1943 Phantom of the Opera used that song though not the 2004 version, so +1 to you. Maybe someone else will get the answer stuck in my head.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
People are Strange was from The Lost Boys (part of the opening and closing credits, I believe).

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
#2 from above (Mad World by Gary Jules) is from Donny Darko. The scene where he gets into bed before getting hit by the plane's detached engine.

edit:

I want to say #1 (John Murphy) is the scene in Snatch where the pikeys are enacting revenge. Could be wrong though.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
#2 from above (Mad World by Gary Jules) is from Donny Darko. The scene where he gets into bed before getting hit by the plane's detached engine..
Correct! Fear the Rabbit! +1 for yous!

I want to say #1 (John Murphy) is the scene in Snatch where the pikeys are enacting revenge. Could be wrong though.
Negative, wrong film right guy I think. Hes worked on alot of films as a composer.