May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yes, confined to a thread related to the subject that put them there.

Also "come vote in this thread" hyperlink instead of plain text prz.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It would be one thing if I could stop alerts from dragging people to their threads ...
The first time someone gets shawed and gets butthurt enough to abuse the alert feature by @ing everyone in the forum will be funny.

If you don't turn it off we'll have to start banning people who do that, much like report abusers.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Should Tanoomba be allowed to continue to destroy the Gamergate thread without any repercussions, as was the norm when you were ruler of the land, Tuco?
My opinion is that Tanoomba should be rickshawed for destroying any thread outside the Retard Rickshaw, and should allowed to destroy every thread in the Retard Rickshaw.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The first time someone gets shawed and gets butthurt enough to abuse the alert feature by @ing everyone in the forum will be funny.

If you don't turn it off we'll have to start banning people who do that, much like report abusers.

Very smart, you must be an engineer

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Seems about accurate.
I was actually thinking more about them posting blocks of alerts, as in, hundreds of alerts every post every few minutes. This bothers me a lot more than them alerting the small number of mods/admins. I wouldn't care that much if I logged on in the morning and saw 156 alerts all from the same person.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was actually thinking more about them posting blocks of alerts, as in, hundreds of alerts every post every few minutes. This bothers me a lot more than them alerting the small number of mods/admins. I wouldn't care that much if I logged on in the morning and saw 156 alerts all from the same person.

Intentionally avoiding the substance for tangentials is the sign you've failed to come up with a cogent rebuttal to the substance, sir.

The substance is that its okay to serially, and intentionally, annoy the community, like Tanoomba has, for years, without repercussions, but the second someone annoys you personally, then its okay to ban them.

He already has incurred repercussions.

By....being able to destroy multiple personal threads in the shaw?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Meh, a TanoomBrat appearnce makes some threads wind back up when they go dormant for a bit. Seems to me he should get stuffed in the shaw if he does 1 of his 3 favorite things - split semantic hairs, tries to necro back to 2 yrs prior or jerk off to Anita. He probably cant get in more than 4-5 posts before he plays those cards. If he is smacked for doing any of those, you might actually eventually with a LOT of patience correct his behavior. Or at least make him come up with a new shtick.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The shaw has always been a free for all. The idea that anything there could be destroyed is silly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Intentionally avoiding the substance for tangentials is the sign you've failed to come up with a cogent rebuttal to the substance, sir.

The substance is that its okay to serially, and intentionally, annoy the community, like Tanoomba has, for years, without repercussions, but the second someone annoys you personally, then its okay to ban them.

He wasn't destroying multiple threads until someone locked his.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He wasn't destroying multiple threads until someone locked his.

It was actually my thread. I made it. I also probably had as many or more posts in it than he did.

He shouldn't be able to destroy any threads when he's throwing a fit over a shawing that he intentionally brought down on himself.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He went into that thread to make it happen.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Intentionally misrepresenting what people are saying is disingenuous. Unintentionally doing so is incompetence. I don't care if I get alert-spammed, I do care when the entire community does. Rewrite that into whatever strawmen you desire, nobody will be impressed when you beat it up.

I don't think that moderators should moderate the discussion in the Retard Rickshaw. If that means the inmates run the show, mission accomplished. I voted that way and most of the community would too. Deal with it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If that means the inmates run the show, mission accomplished.

When Furor made the Rickshaw, was the stated mission to allow the inmates to run the show there?

Can we get a citation on that?

Because Furor's personality leads me to believe that when he created the Retard Rickshaw, it was to punish retards.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
When Furor made the Rickshaw, was the stated mission to allow the inmates to run the show there?

Can we get a citation on that?

Because Furor's personality leads me to believe that when he created the Retard Rickshaw, it was to punish retards.
The mission is defined by the people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It was actually my thread. I made it. I also probably had as many or more posts in it than he did.

He shouldn't be able to destroy any threads when he's throwing a fit over a shawing that he intentionally brought down on himself.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He went into that thread to make it happen.
You're basically accusing him of destroying a toilet that you bought for him by shitting in it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.