Mayo or Miracle Whip?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is only oneMayo
rrr_img_73532.jpg

It's the best

Miracle Whipis disgusting when used as mayo. But that's not its purpose, for there are legit uses for this otherwise terrible product. It's good in certain types of salads - like chicken salad. Don't let me mislead, dukes is still great in chicken salad and miracle whip is not persay best, but it's a different product. It is sweeter. Chicken salad on mini rolls served at a pot luck is sometimes better with its sweeter touch.

Spicy Mustard: Most people that don't like mayo do like mustard and vice versa. It's a palette thing.
What's your favorite Spicy Mustard?
rrr_img_73533.jpg

Gulden's is what my family ate and it seems to be the best available, but I feel like it can be beaten.
Arby's Spicy Mustardis excellent and I suggest adding it to anything turkey/ham, but I don't know its company offhand.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The kind of person that prefers miracle whip to mayo is the kind that prefers sucking homeless dick to not.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I usually eat mustard on sandwiches. If mustard is not available then I will take Miracles Whip over Mayo. It has more flavor and less calories. I just put a super thin layer of either on though. It's more to waterproof the bread than to actually change the flavor of the sandwich much. Putting tons of mayo on a sandwich is not good eats.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
What's with all the people in this thread acting like you can't eat mustard and mayo on a sandwich? What's all this either or shit

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What's with all the people in this thread acting like you can't eat mustard and mayo on a sandwich? What's all this either or shit
Agreed. I usually only eat mustard as it's basically calorie-free, but when I make a real sub, it gets both.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
When people say they hate mayo, I have to remind myself that there are people who don't like jelly. Just like I'd never want peanut butter without jelly, if I have a BLT, it has to have mayo or miracle whip. I consider them to be like grape vs. strawberry jelly, and it's possible to like both

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Just like I'd never want peanut butter without jelly, if I have a BLT, it has to have mayo or miracle whip. I consider them to be like grape vs. strawberry jelly, and it's possible to like both
1) Mayo
2) Grape
3) You're a heathen.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wonder what correlation exists between fatties and people who like mayo.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't know if I hate it, necessarily. I just don't much like it. The main problem is that most restaurants, whether fast food or sit-down, are completely irresponsible with it. If they could be trusted to put just a wee little bit on there, fine, I can deal with that. But it seems like North Americans in general have managed to dull their taste buds with their constant consumption of shitty food that they have to absolutely DUMP mayo and other condiments in massive quantities on everything.

I feel much the same about most other condiments, and even salad dressing. When I get Subway, I have to go out of my way to say "yeah, just a little bit of mustard please. And I mean as little as you can put. Just a teeny bit!" Because if you just say "a little mustard please" they'll grab the bottle, squeeze as hard as they can, and go back and forth over it 5 fucking times. And even then it's 50/50 that I end up with a sandwich that leaks mustard out the back as I'm eating it.
I agree with you on this, and I actually like almost all condiments. Last time I ate at McDonald's (years ago), I had a grilled chicken and there was literally as much mayo as there was everything else on the sandwich. Same kinna thing happened at a Subway where they dumped half a packet of guac on my sandwich, thinking I'd be OK with that. "Most people ask for more than that..." Fuck. No.

iannis

Musty Nester
I made egg salad with miracle whip once when I was younger and stupid. It was fucking nasty.

Mayo only.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
When people say they hate mayo, I have to remind myself that there are people who don't like jelly. Just like I'd never want peanut butter without jelly, if I have a BLT, it has to have mayo or miracle whip. I consider them to be like grape vs. strawberry jelly, and it's possible to like both
I eat peanut butter without jelly all the time... Marshmellow Fluff, Nutella, alone on toast or with milk, on celery.