McDonalds giving away Big Mac sauce tomorrow

Oldbased

> Than U
Just had the Mac Jr. Shockingly good minus it seemed light on the mac sauce. Not sure if by design or skimpy employees.
Will try another location in a week. Major price increase in price considering just lettuce/squirt of sauce over say a cheeseburger.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We have I think 7 in my town and what you get varies at all of them. Like I said in reviews page though the past several years I can taste the dry salty patty and that is odd given Wendy's taste excellent to me but has 33% more salt than McD's does.
Sadly I do love the big macs but in the past 2 years I've only had 2.

It really depends on how you like your meat.

Wendy's is more medium-well patties (sometimes towards well, but usually medium-well. This has always made Wendy's more juicy without any sauce needed. I like that a lot, but Wendy's bread SUCKS and annoys me. It ruins the great patty when you compare Wendy's bread to McDonalds bread.

Its probably because Wendy's uses real bread, less processed I realize. But this makes the bread texture suck. Its crummy in your mouth, does not blend with the meat well. It never fails to annoy the shit out of me and only makes me want to eat 1 burger before I'm turned off.

McDonalds is 100% well, towards well-done. Probably for safety issues and due to the processing they use on their meat (smaller patties than Wendys if you noticed unless you order the quarter pounder)

McDonalds (probably due to the bread processing and meat processing) you can eat 2-3 burgers before being turned off despite it objectively having inferior meat and patty's compared to Wendys.

Wendys Patty + McDonalds bread + sauce = In and Out? Or just REALLY fucking good?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ah, thats it! Yeah I was just making observations without looking into the scientific difference.

That explains a lot.

And disclaimer I haven't had Wendy's in years, I have no clue about current bread.