Minecraft

Rime

<Donor>
I played a mod not much different than that, Bisi.

It was sort of like Agrarian Skies, only you were inside of a badly damaged space station and had to gather materials to fix it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
qri0wlO.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Every time I get the itch and start building in Minecraft again, I am brutally reminded just how pathetic my attempts actually are.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So how has Microsoft affected Minecraft since the acquisition? Positive? Negative?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Like all acquisitions it takes quite a while before the new owners have sorted through the company and decided how they want to change things.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Got a question about servers. I'm looking to start up a FTB server just so I can have my quarries and farms going 24/7 without my pc wasting power, wondering if anyone has any host recommendations and if I should look at a vps or just a shared hosting option (vps is a consideration as I can use it for work related stuff as well)

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Looking to be either Direwolf20 (with some extra mods like Mekanism) or Dark Trilogy once I have a play with it, just not sure how much ram I'll need for either of them to cover usage.

Rime

<Donor>
I reckon we scared 'em off, boys!

A friend was raving about how 'amazing' this game is on console, poor sod. I tried to show him it on the computer, but he refused, saying that he did not need 'mods' to make the game fun.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tell him you don't need to have titties to jerk off to either, but it's a lot more fun with them.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Spent about 20 hours the last week getting the mods I want to work with DW20 sorted and and not-conflicting then spend pretty much 20 hours over the weekend starting my farm, have 4 crop fields mostly automated and have my animal abattoir up and running that has the adults mate, babies get sucked in to a second pen then ground up when they mature. Breeding pen collects wool as it shears with the rancher, just need to work out how to get liquid out of it to set up the milk station.

Still trying to work out if I want to go vps or hosted and then getting the modifications I've made and mods I've added working with the dw20 server pack.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the files, gogus. I'm pretty proud of my clocktower from the first FoH server.
rrr_img_89422.jpg