Minecraft

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
Hi this is Url's wife. I started a vanilla server for yall on my box. It has no plugins atm. Tonight when we get home I'll work on adding some plugins and such. If yall want to play on it before I bring it down and add plugins tonight let me know and I'll whitelist you.
If you'd like to be whitelisted give me your mc names.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Hi this is Url's wife. I started a vanilla server for yall on my box. It has no plugins atm. Tonight when we get home I'll work on adding some plugins and such. If yall want to play on it before I bring it down and add plugins tonight let me know and I'll whitelist you.
If you'd like to be whitelisted give me your mc names.
I'd actually be interested in getting whitelisted for your DW20 server if possible. Seems like a better option than trying to run my own atm but understand if offer is just for the vanilla one

Knytestorme is mc name

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Vanilla server address is: ftb.mystichorizons.Com:55522
It is the latest version, 1.8.1.

Knytestorme you are whitelisted.

We are going out tonight, but anyone on here post or pm your mc name and we will check it periodically before we get home.

The vanilla server is Rerolled and friends only. No reason not to trust any of you as these have always gone well, so we will whitelist anyone who asks on the Direwolf20 map also without filling out the app.

The server website ishttp://www.mystichorizons.Com. Just keep in mind that the dw20 server has a small existing community and some of them are young, so you are subject to the rules on that server (no duping, keep all the American Inventor and faggot name-calling to the rerolled server).
smile.png

The rerolled server is self-policed by you; getting in trouble on dw20 will not result in a ban on the rerolled side unless you piss off a lot of people here on the forums and they want you gone.

Other than that we will add plug-ins later and it's good to go!

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Vanilla server address is: ftb.mystichorizons.Com:55522
It is the latest version, 1.8.1.

Knytestorme you are whitelisted.

We are going out tonight, but anyone on here post or pm your mc name and we will check it periodically before we get home.

The vanilla server is Rerolled and friends only. No reason not to trust any of you as these have always gone well, so we will whitelist anyone who asks on the Direwolf20 map also without filling out the app.

The server website ishttp://www.mystichorizons.Com. Just keep in mind that the dw20 server has a small existing community and some of them are young, so you are subject to the rules on that server (no duping, keep all the American Inventor and faggot name-calling to the rerolled server).
smile.png

The rerolled server is self-policed by you; getting in trouble on dw20 will not result in a ban on the rerolled side unless you piss off a lot of people here on the forums and they want you gone.

Other than that we will add plug-ins later and it's good to go!
Thanks for that Url and Nutcrusher (still makes me lol), sounds good and fair.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh god... the itch.... but so many other games to play and I think I've run this one into the ground since our very first map.... Let me know how it works out

Vitality

HUSTLE
Well I already have half my place built on the hill overlooking the spawn point. Free iron picks in the chest if anyone needs them. Will be doing some redstone stuff soon.