Minecraft

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
Ohmgee whitelisted on FTB server.

Also one thing about the FTB server is things on the ground disappear every couple of minutes but keep inventory is on so it's no big deal

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Put me on the FTB server if I'm not already whitelisted, please.
smile.png

Okayface

Terial

Trakanon Raider
odd thing keeps happening at my base...
i have a coco farm that is automated at the push of a button...
every time i log in, all the coco beans are off the wood and on the floor, and sometimes the redstone mechanism is activated and left running, i don't think anyone here is messing with it, but it's happening every day.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i don't know crap about FTB, how hard would it be to get into it... what really can you do on FTB? (yea i know i can research, but i'm at work and asking u guys is faster and more inline of same ideals)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's a bunch of pre-packaged Minecraft mods that go well together. They introduce hundreds of new items, ores, animals, biomes, tools, and recipes. You can do crazy automation with FTB mods.

One of the most popular FTB users is Direwolf20. He has his own FTB package of mods and he does really informative Let's Play videos.

Lets Play S7 E1 The First Episode - YouTube

Rime

<Donor>
/randtp - Teleports you to a random spot on the map - Use it sparingly, as it loads lots of chunks and can bog down the server. I was told a few times, just to get you to an 'unclaimed' area was acceptable.
/sethome - Sets your home.
/home - Returns you to your home.
/spawn - Returns you to the map's spawn point.
/kit starter - Gives you some basic gear.

You have to turn off quarries/gathering machines/world anchors/etc. when you are not on the server, to keep the number of chunks loaded down.

Server runs very well, considering how many people are on it.

These are just some of the commands/rules I picked up on. Most others are posted on the giant boards at spawn.

Nutcrusher_sl

shitlord
There is a ton of stuff to do in FTB. It can actually be overwhelming to some but it's best to learn one mod at a time. My favorite thing to do is tree breeding. I find it fun and relaxing.

Oh as far as commands on the FTB server you can only make one home at a time which stinks. But it's custom coding bc the guy that does the coding absolutely hates the Essentials plugin but he did code in some of the Essentials perks.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i watched some of those videos, i'm now so confused about FTB hahah looks uber complicated hahah, i don't have the time to learn all that, that was just nuts!

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Okay okay, whitelist me in FTB too please, if I get too confused I'll just go back to my house in the vanilla server
smile.png