Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The movie is literally 2 hours and 49 minutes long. It's basically 3 hours. It's a long fucking movie. Either it started before 7:10 or it ended after 8:45. Or the theater pranked you and presented a shortened version (lol). Your shit's all wrong.
maybe it was an intermission and he walked in on the second half of the film. do movies still have intermissions?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
is this a flop too?
It will probably have better legs than Indy 5 but this too had a $300 million budget. It seems like it's on track to probably play about the same as the last movie or a little bit worse. I wouldn't say it's in flop territory yet but it's underperforming relative to its budget.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

While I did have some drinks prior to the movie, I wasn't the drunken one. I was the driver. We were out having dinner and a beer or two (he had around seven, but that's all good), and his brother showed up late as well. We drove to the movie as soon as our check came in. Really weren't expecting it to take that long. As far as 2.5 hours, that seems horribly misleading. The movie had a start time of 7:10 (EDIT: 7:00 start), but there's typically around 20 minutes of other shit before the movie starts. We ended up getting there around 7:45. But then the movie ended it was only at 8:45. I was surprised at how short it actually was.
You're insane. Either you're fucking retarded or you somehow got a cut of the movie that was way different than everyone else did. Do you really think that the whole of the internet is lying about the runtime or is there something about your situation? You've been snorting too many steelbooks to think straight.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
maybe it was an intermission and he walked in on the second half of the film. do movies still have intermissions?
India does, when they get a western movie over like 2 hours, either the studio recuts in an intermission spot, or the indian distributor just picks a spot and says BREAK TIME, GET SNACKS, PEE, RECONVINE IN 15 MINUTES or whatever while the score plays.

Caliane

While I did have some drinks prior to the movie, I wasn't the drunken one. I was the driver. We were out having dinner and a beer or two (he had around seven, but that's all good), and his brother showed up late as well. We drove to the movie as soon as our check came in. Really weren't expecting it to take that long. As far as 2.5 hours, that seems horribly misleading. The movie had a start time of 7:10 (EDIT: 7:00 start), but there's typically around 20 minutes of other shit before the movie starts. We ended up getting there around 7:45. But then the movie ended it was only at 8:45. I was surprised at how short it actually was.
describe the movie you watched.

was there animated people made out of ire and water? or an animated teenage kraken? did it have a mad goose wizard?

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
India does, when they get a western movie over like 2 hours, either the studio recuts in an intermission spot, or the indian distributor just picks a spot and says BREAK TIME, GET SNACKS, PEE, RECONVINE IN 15 MINUTES or whatever while the score plays.
i think the last film or maybe the only film i went to which had an intermission was maybe Return Of The King or King Kong? i dont remember anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

This is Chuk level

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

We'll eventually find out he watched two episodes of the original series while at home.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Planet Terror/Death Proof had an intermission.
gosh, i think you're right. i looked it up and it was King Kong with an intermission. ok so two movies i saw in theaters with an intermission. i kinda forgot about Grindhouse even though Mary Elizabeth and Rosario are in Death Proof.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
describe the movie you watched.

was there animated people made out of ire and water? or an animated teenage kraken? did it have a mad goose wizard?
When I got to the theater, the MI6 people were in a cave or something making Masks for Tom & the girl, but there was a problem. And Ving Rhames kept talking about "The Entity". I laughed at how stupid that name was, and he just kept saying it.

So I saw the bike jump onto the train and the big derailment. The part I watched was entertaining at least. It was just short.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
When I got to the theater, the MI6 people were in a cave or something making Masks for Tom & the girl, but there was a problem. And Ving Rhames kept talking about "The Entity". I laughed at how stupid that name was, and he just kept saying it.

So I saw the bike jump onto the train and the big derailment. The part I watched was entertaining at least. It was just short.
lol this is well over an hour into the movie, pretty close to the end.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Do you still not accept that this is actually a two and a half hour plus movie and you just came later than you thought? Maybe you went to the wrong theater for your tickets.

Is the entire world in a conspiracy against you?

joz123

Potato del Grande

Friends Tv GIF

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Do you still not accept that this is actually a two and a half hour plus movie and you just came later than you thought? Maybe you went to the wrong theater for your tickets.

Is the entire world in a conspiracy against you?
No, I understand that I must have gotten there later than I thought. But looking at things from the day, and random pictures are telling a slightly different story. I'll just buy another ticket to see it again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, I understand that I must have gotten there later than I thought. But looking at things from the day, and random pictures are telling a slightly different story. I'll just buy another ticket to see it again.
have you ever considered you and your party were abducted and anally probed by aliens for an hour before being returned to the theater?
ufo_ufo_abduction1.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users