Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Usually people who make broad sweeping generalizations are projecting their own problems on other people.

Except me when I made this broad sweeping generalization.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Sex is not just exercise. That's absolutely fucking retarded. The woman, to put it bluntly, gets fucking penetrated by a man. I'm not sure if you're a man who's slept with lots of women, but you know if the woman you're with has been a cum receptacle when having sex with her.

Sex takes its toll on women, especially ones that have been pumped and dumped a too many number of times.

That's not misogyny; just reality.
I am NOT making the same argument as Dumar.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
As opposed to you, who thinks that doing what validates your existence? Spending time with your friends.. oh.. none of those. Having sex with... hmm.. no sex. Taking care of your mom who loves you? Wait, she hates you. Working your awesome jobs.. wait, those are crappy too. But your education! Thats awesome! In a useless field with shitty employment prospects in a soft science from a shitty state school. Hmm...

I think we've hit on why you hate everything and everybody. Shaming and mocking those who are enjoying life is your only joy.
It's not like I'm going around literally shaming sluts in real life. I'm making fun of sluts in a thread about frats on an internet titty-posting forum.

Seriously, I thought this was a safe space.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
No, what I'm saying is that your average college girl has the delusional line of thought that goes something like this:

"Boys want to have sex with me, that must mean I am special."

I find this humorously stupid.
The arrogance. How on earth have you come to the conclusion that you understand normal people? You do realize that you're a fuckin' miserable weirdo, right? Are you not aware of this? Does this fact not give you any pause whatsoever before you start judging others?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The arrogance. How on earth have you come to the conclusion that you understand normal people? You do realize that you're a fuckin' miserable weirdo, right? Are you not aware of this? Does this fact not give you any pause whatsoever before you start judging others?
Who said anything aboutnormalpeople? We're talking about college girls here.

You're judging me and younevercould have lived my life, pussy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Who said anything aboutnormalpeople? We're talking about college girls here.

You're judging me and younevercould have lived my life, pussy.
Why do people use pussy to be some sort of emasculating insult? Pussies are resilient. Pussies can take a beating and keep chugging right along. Pussies can push out babies that are WAY FUCKING bigger than a pussy has any right to ever be.

No... pussy is not an insult.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone link a picture of cam's dick for me please. I need something to make me feel better about my life tonight.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why do people use pussy to be some sort of emasculating insult? Pussies are resilient. Pussies can take a beating and keep chugging right along. Pussies can push out babies that are WAY FUCKING bigger than a pussy has any right to ever be.

No... pussy is not an insult.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Can someone link a picture of cam's dick for me please. I need something to make me feel better about my life tonight.
I got you bro.

rrr_img_93192.jpg
rrr_img_93193.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
A woman's entire ego is invested in external validation from men, so of course college sluts are gonna slut. They treat themselves as objects, to be desired, to be lusted after. A woman's entire perception of herself is 'how much do men want to have sex with me', and so, they measure their own lives in the number of men they can attract, the number of exotic dicks they can win at the clubs, and the number of likes and adoration they receive on their social media.

Feminism tells women should want a successful career and torefuseto be treated as objects by men, yet here they are behaving the same exact way as if feminism never existed. They can't escape their own extreme narcissism.

We're animals, kids. With animal brains.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got you bro.

rrr_img_93192.jpg
rrr_img_93193.jpg
:|

A woman's entire ego is invested in external validation from men. They treat themselves as objects, to be desired, to be lusted after. A woman's entire perception of herself is 'how much do men want to have sex with me', and so, they measure their own lives in the the number of men they can attract, the number of exotic dicks they can win at the clubs, and the number of likes and adoration they receive on their social media.

Feminism tells women should want a successful career and torefuseto be treated as objects by men, yet here they are behaving the same exact way as if feminism never existed. They can't escape their own extreme narcissism.
What about trannies?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why? I've got agraph online that tells me my dick is better than 99% of the people int he world. I fucking rule.

Of course Mist doesn't want to ride my dick so it's useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.