Mist and Dumar ruin everything thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
It's amazing how quickly this thread jumps to the defense of nameless sluts, yet has attempted to thoroughly savage every female member of the community.
I don't care one way or the other about college girls or their behavior. I Was just curious why there's this hate for "sluts" and how them having sex when they want to hurts you.

Now we know Dumar is a fucking whacko so we can discount his theories. But you, Mist? You're over here acting like these girls aren't getting proper value for their pussy, like its their commodity to be traded for goods or services or treatment. Why can't they just have sex for the fun of it? Can they not just be enjoying themselves genuinely? Why do you have to make it into something it's not?

Your responses just put your own hang ups on display, honestly.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to volunteer at the shelter by my house and walk the pitties, does this count?!

Dumar_sl

shitlord
You're over here acting like these girls aren't getting proper value for their pussy, like its their commodity to be traded for goods or services or treatment. Why can't they just have sex for the fun of it? Can they not just be enjoying themselves genuinely? Why do you have to make it into something it's not
Women trade sex for commitment. This isn't new. It goes back thousands of years.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If nobody is going to post passed on girls at a frat party move this to rickshaw, or general at least. Threat title is misleading.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I remember when this was the motto of this board and especially screenshots, not a discussion about whatever.

tits-or-gtfo-copy.jpg

ffe304_college_tits.jpg

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Also came into this thread for passed/pissed on girls and got pissed off girl instead. I feel as though it's somewhat the right track.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I came here expecting to see some sluts getting shamed! Shame on me, apparently.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sex is not just exercise. That's absolutely fucking retarded. The woman, to put it bluntly, gets fucking penetrated by a man. I'm not sure if you're a man who's slept with lots of women,but you know if the woman you're with has been a cum receptacle when having sex with her.

Sex takes its toll on women, especially ones that have been pumped and dumped a too many number of times.

That's not misogyny; just reality.
How do you tell DUMAR?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't care one way or the other about college girls or their behavior. I Was just curious why there's this hate for "sluts" and how them having sex when they want to hurts you.

Now we know Dumar is a fucking whacko so we can discount his theories. But you, Mist? You're over here acting like these girls aren't getting proper value for their pussy, like its their commodity to be traded for goods or services or treatment. Why can't they just have sex for the fun of it? Can they not just be enjoying themselves genuinely? Why do you have to make it into something it's not?

Your responses just put your own hang ups on display, honestly.
If Mist = girl then she was used in the way she talks about and got nothing from it but the clap or other std so she hates seeing women being able to engage in casual sex without negative outcomes

If Mist = guy then he is angry to see other guys score so much and easily and is just jelly and none should be able to have what he didn't/doesn't

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
What I'd really like to have explained is how having lots of sex with different partners is somehow physically destructive, but having lots of sex with the same partner is not.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Page 5 and still no Penn State college titties? Everyone that has participated in the last four pages should be ashamed of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.