Mist Mostly Mightily Blames Other People or MMMBOP for short.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Is "Digital Penetration" the correct vernacular for fingering/Finger Banging nowadays? Or is that just Mists Autism striking through again?

Mist have you ever approached a woman at a bar and inquired if she would be interested in some Digital Penetration back at your moms house?

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Penetration of any kind can be rape, yes. I wonder if Mist's partners were all of sound mind at the time.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My experience with lesbians (not much personally, just that I work with dozens of them) is that they tend to be pretty slutty. Almost all the dykes at my job have passed each other around. A few are certainly monogamous family types, but they are definitely the exception. One even asked me if I would be willing to father their child. She offered it no-strings-attached and that we would do it, 'old fashioned way'. She wasn't %100 gay though. She always said that she used to enjoy sec with men, just that she vastly preferred sex with women. I was flattered but turned her down. She ended up breaking up with that gal anyway so I'm glad I said no.

You know I just remembered, the hottest one actually went back to men. Got married and everything. Well, the hottest one currently. The hottest one ever was a dark-princess type from Australia that had me all kinds of hot and bothered. She never budged though. As gay as a rainbow. God dammit.

I'm rambling. My point is to give you the same advice men give each other. Keep trying. 20 no's is worth the one yes. Sex is good for your mental health. I don't think anyone but clergymen would disagree.

Or just oppress yourself inside your own head, convince yourself you are worthless, and stay home. That's certainly an option.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My experience with lesbians (not much personally, just that I work with dozens of them) is that they tend to be pretty slutty. Almost all the dykes at my job have passed each other around. A few are certainly monogamous family types, but they are definitely the exception. One even asked me if I would be willing to father their child. She offered it no-strings-attached and that we would do it, 'old fashioned way'. She wasn't %100 gay though. She always said that she used to enjoy sec with men, just that she vastly preferred sex with women. I was flattered but turned her down. She ended up breaking up with that gal anyway so I'm glad I said no.

You know I just remembered, the hottest one actually went back to men. Got married and everything. Well, the hottest one currently. The hottest one ever was a dark-princess type from Australia that had me all kinds of hot and bothered. She never budged though. As gay as a rainbow. God dammit.

I'm rambling. My point is to give you the same advice men give each other. Keep trying. 20 no's is worth the one yes. Sex is good for your mental health. I don't think anyone but clergymen would disagree.

Or just oppress yourself inside your own head, convince yourself you are worthless, and stay home. That's certainly an option.
Clergymen agree too. They just like kids.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I had a stint of butt thumbing when banging. The reaction is hilarious sometimes.. gave it up when i got so drunk i went through half the next day at work with a poopy thumb. To be 24 again.

• 1Bullshit

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I had a stint of butt thumbing when banging. The reaction is hilarious sometimes.. gave it up when i got so drunk i went through half the next day at work with a poopy thumb. To be 24 again.
I won't go on a second date with a girl that won't let me put my thumb in their ass.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wear latex gloves. Tell the skank to use Microlax. Disinfect your thumb with ethanol. The options are endless.