Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There are several available courses of action and methods for dealing with this.

A staffer instigating it, then removal for a year is not the correct one. You can debate what was correct, but that is not it.

Oh, I instigated it now? Thats an interesting bit of revisionist history

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There are several available courses of action and methods for dealing with this.

A staffer instigating it, then removal for a year is not the correct one. You can debate what was correct, but that is not it.

He didn't instigate it, though. I guess in your world responding to someone specifically calling you out is instigating? You want to say he was too harsh, fine, but you're already undermining any argument you have when you get the actual events wrong.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar

I'm not at home and won't be for a while. The responsibility is on you man, you have title and authority.

You should have walked the fuck away instead of prodding him until you got a response you could ban him for.

You fucked this up, and our group of mods failed to correct the situation.

Like I said, not at home. When I get home this topic is going to be my home until it's corrected or until I learn something that changes my point of view / understanding on this.

Man up, and back off this. You created the situation, fix it.

I already explained the reasoning, the context, the history and the situation. Bottom line is that you're wrong.

At one point I wasnt even asking for proof anymore, all I asked for an apology for dragging me into this and I said it would end. And what did he do? He became even more rabid and retarded.

He will serve the full year and thats already with leniency built in. He could be serving a lifetime ban instead.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Why should he apologize to you? Just because you are amod?

I am fine with some punishment for his chimpout and Vikings bullshit. But 1 year is way too long.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

I am fine with some punishment for his chimpout and Vikings bullshit. But 1 year is way too long.

Because we should treat each other with respect, you faggot.

But seriously, I fully support making autists apologize for their chimp outs

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Why should I have to take shit from him for 500 posts and be prohibited from calling him out or standing up for myself? Just because Im amod?

I think you confused the amod gig with a customer service desk at Target.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Oh, I think you can fling shit as much as you want, but preferably not be the one to swing the sword, especially in such a draconic measure.
You being amod changes the power dynamic and makes it look bad e.g. the apology to not get shitcanned.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think a year is not excessive. Araysar took a year break, and look at the improvement that brought. Ut was being a serious ass, that deserves a serious punishment. It was clearly delineated, he decided to ignore it and doubled down. All pretty predictable.

• 1Solidarity

Dis

Confirmed Male
I told you guys in the SW thread that Ut was batshit crazy. I will say he went further than I have ever seen him go in this thread. Everytime he posted it was very cringy...

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh, I think you can fling shit as much as you want, but preferably not be the one to swing the sword, especially in such a draconic measure.
You being amod changes the power dynamic and makes it look bad e.g. the apology to not get shitcanned.

First of all I was asked to take action by the Amod team and end it, otherwise i would have just continued the shit slinging in perpetuity. I proposed a course of action and received universal consent on it. The sword was not swung unilaterally, but rather by unanimous consensus. This was only explained like 7 times at this point.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Huh, a staffer didnt instigate this. Araysar was called out, he responded, made a simple request to post pictures of check or whatever the thread was about EVEN offered to donate 1k to the charity that UT was posting about. He dropped it for a bit, UT in his batshit crazy way persued Araysar in PM, well here we are.

Any sane person would have recognized out of bounds activity, UT is not sane.

• 1Islamic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I love this Utnayan as victim narrative. Like, man, he's just so retarded he can't even help himself, thus it's everyone else's fault he goes full retard. Where's his responsibility to stop goading people? It's not like people were tagging him to bring him into unrelated shit.

come on man, even the people defending him are saying he deserved to be Rickshawed. you're thinking too black and white.

i liked the old Dr. Mario Retard Rehabilitation method. indefinite rickshaw until the doctor decides you've calmed down enough to be let out.

would have been much more appropriate here. if he never calms the fuck down, then he stays Rickshawed forever. no big deal.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
oh, and obviously people that are on RRP should not have the ability to tag people in posts to try to drag them into their Rickshaw shitfits. idk if forum functionality allows that? but it makes sense.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
come on man, even the people defending him are saying he deserved to be Rickshawed. you're thinking too black and white.

i liked the old Dr. Mario Retard Rehabilitation method. indefinite rickshaw until the doctor decides you've calmed down enough to be let out.

would have been much more appropriate here. if he never calms the fuck down, then he stays Rickshawed forever. no big deal.

Im sorry to tell you but Dr Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon program was an ineffectual scam to skim Obamacare bucks and Dr Mario was just a quack.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Why does everyone say a year is too long? Dude has been shitting up threads for years. This wasn't a one time thing. He can't stop himself from acting that way so he needs time off.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Araysar Araysar

I'm not at home and won't be for a while. The responsibility is on you man, you have title and authority.

You should have walked the fuck away instead of prodding him until you got a response you could ban him for.

You fucked this up, and our group of mods failed to correct the situation.

Like I said, not at home. When I get home this topic is going to be my home until it's corrected or until I learn something that changes my point of view / understanding on this.

Man up, and back off this. You created the situation, fix it.

Please self-ban yourself, thanks!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I saw somebody say that they wanted to hear my opinion on the topic.

I am in a very delicate situation here for a couple reasons. I trust the moderators because you guys voted for them and I need to be less involved in how I think situations should be handled. Utnayan donated twice to the forum and I am sure he would continue doing so.

I trust that if enough people are concerned that they will ask for a change by using the proper manner to do so. If enough people aren't concerned then there might not be an actual issue.

I was not part of the decision other than to say that it needed to be over and that I wasn't going to tell them what they could or could not do.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
With medical science unable to cure Autism, then we're gonna have these melt downs, from time to time.

All part of the FoH fun.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.