MLB 2013 season

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Ignoring the fact that Craig's slide caused the "obstruction" in the first place, he's pushing down on Middlebrooks and Jim Joyce isn't even looking.

rrr_img_47899.jpg
How the feet are raised up to me would be obstruction. I understand he was probably trying to position himself to get up but for that moment it would be obstruction to me. Anyway, that was a tough game that could've gone either way and it worked out in the cards favor. Looking forward to the next game. Seems cards playoff games always have some kind of drama associated with them one way or the other.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
How the feet are raised up to me would be obstruction. I understand he was probably trying to position himself to get up but for that moment it would be obstruction to me. Anyway, that was a tough game that could've gone either way and it worked out in the cards favor. Looking forward to the next game. Seems cards playoff games always have some kind of drama associated with them one way or the other.
That's how I saw it, but it doesn't mean shit now, it's in the books.

Cards fans are still upset about the blown call in the 6th game of the 1985 series against the Royals. It really did fuck 'em.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some of the most bizarre baseball I've seen in a World Series. Picked off to end the game with your best hitter up , and your run is meaningless. Rough way to go out. These are the two best teams out there, sure doesn't look like it so far. Ton of mistakes.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Games are interesting though.

If the sox win, Ortiz -unless he goes into a slump, will get mvp, he is hitting .727 for the world series currently, and has gotten either a hit, hr or walk his last seven at bats.

If the sox win, Ortiz -unless he goes into a slump, will get mvp, he is hitting .727 for the world series currently, and has gotten either a hit, hr or walk his last seven at bats.
absolutely.

Steven Drew is something like 0-40 in the playoffs but is playing some of the best defensive shortstop i've seen in a long time.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
read this morning that last night was the first game ending pick off in the playoffs...ever. uehara and napoli timed it right i guess the scouting report has him doing a little hop just before the pitch...

they timed the pickoff, to exactly when he hopped.

Cybsled

Ya, that pickoff was money. No matter what happens, World Series will end in Fenway. Boston will go insane if the Sox pull the win at home (which they should!).

read this morning that last night was the first game ending pick off in the playoffs...ever. uehara and napoli timed it right i guess the scouting report has him doing a little hop just before the pitch...

they timed the pickoff, to exactly when he hopped.
uehara doesnt read scouting reports, as he was quoted

Sterling

El Presidente
Looking to be the worst night of baseball since the last time the Sox won the whole thing. People really should start rooting for a team that has struggled in recent years like the Yankees. That's what being a true sports fan is all about. The underdog story.