MLB 2016

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bartman? bah. That Orioles kid still deserves it.

Right up there with that shitcunt punt returner from the 49ers.

You mean that Yankees kid?

oughts-and-observations-jeffrey-maier-and-tony-tarasco-miguel-gonzalez-nathan-showalter-20150216.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Glad the Cubs finally won another one. Hell of a series. Cleveland teams really playing some great ball now...well, the real teams.

I may watch the next WS now. Not regular season stuff because it's still a shitty game to watch but maybe the WS.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
time to play chicago's favorite game: gunshots or fireworks

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Filled up a few depends during that game. Just an incredible game. Drama personified.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Bunch of Cub "Fans" up in here. Enjoy it, homos.

I'm not a Cubs fan (or a baseball fan period, boring as shit to watch) but I live in Cleveland and it's been pretty hilarious watching how everyone started acting after they went up 3-1 and I can only wait for the tears everywhere tomorrow.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cleveland learning the pain of blowing a 3-1 lead. Love it.

I missed almost the entire series. Been in Europe and games didn't start until 1am and weren't even on TV most of the time.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not a baseball fan, but definitely a Cubs fan. Mainly because my dad bled blue and red, orange and blue, and gold and black. Dude lived and breathed the cubs, and was the definition of a long suffering fan because all of his favorite teams historically sucked. Last night was remembering him as his team finally did it. But yeah, I'll start watching the playoffs for sure, but 162 games of boredom is just way too much to try to follow.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
@Uber Uberest

Feel free to change your avatar back to whatever you want now. I won't hold you to the Thanksgiving date since the Cubs won.

Good season. Hope we can do it again next year.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So why isn't Theo Epstein in the Hall of Fame yet. Why bother waiting. Should have been inducted this morning.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Typical Cubs fan, lul.

Just kidding bro, congrats.

I think you are right really haha. It's just the experience of Wrigley Field, and the fact that like me, there are probably lots of kids of dudes who just lived and ate the Cubs every year, so it's just as much of a part of their lives as their holiday traditions or family recipes and whatnot.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So why isn't Theo Epstein in the Hall of Fame yet. Why bother waiting. Should have been inducted this morning.

A lot of people tried to take the credit away from him when he left Boston saying many of the players weren't his draft picks etc. The excuses are all gone now since he built this Cub team up from a pile of crap. What is even more impressive then winning the world series with two different teams is winning it with two teams that had huge psychological walls to break through.

Not only is he a hall of famer but most likely a future baseball commissioner.

As a baseball fan and Cub fan I am glad Cub fans can finally join real baseball fans in discussions without stupid fucking goats and bartman crap always coming up as excuses. The only curse the Cubs ever had was incompetent ownership stuck in the dark ages.

• 1Solidarity