MLB 2024: Rangers Conquer Texas, Then America

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Same core players that should have been banned from baseball. Neither are legitimate.
Yeah boy keep on being an idiot and people are gonna end up hating you more than me.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Houston is filled with fat people. It's humid, it stinks, it's just barely above New Orleans in the gross city rankings. Just filthy, gross people.

Love hearing the cope from real life A*tros fans. Especially church crowd types try to justify them. The team is a talented, but fraudulent team. You can never trust their accomplishments - such a shame. The Rangers are Texas' team. Much better positioned for the future. Bregman will leave, Astros farm is dog shit. Wyatt Langford & Evan Carter will both make Kyle Tucker look like an Appalachian retard in comparison. Yordan will eventually be poached by the Dodgers, some how.

I've never had one person say to me, "Let's go to Houston."

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Houston is filled with fat people. It's humid, it stinks, it's just barely above New Orleans in the gross city rankings. Just filthy, gross people.

Love hearing the cope from real life A*tros fans. Especially church crowd types try to justify them. The team is a talented, but fraudulent team. You can never trust their accomplishments - such a shame. The Rangers are Texas' team. Much better positioned for the future. Bregman will leave, Astros farm is dog shit. Wyatt Langford & Evan Carter will both make Kyle Tucker look like an Appalachian retard in comparison. Yordan will eventually be poached by the Dodgers, some how.

I've never had one person say to me, "Let's go to Houston."
Wow another tard and is immersed in full on delusions and grandeur.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Imagine living in a city that even San Franciscans can accurately dunk on.

Oooof level off the charts.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Imagine living in a city that even San Franciscans can accurately dunk on.

Oooof level off the charts.

Portland
Houston
Austin

The three cities I can easily look down upon.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you guys know that Anthony Rendon is making more than Trout this year and is the 6th highest paid 2024 salary player in the game?

Here is the guys stat line since he arrived in Anaheim. LOL, it is shit like that that convinces fantasy baseball managers they would do better than the major-sport GMs.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users