3D11EC76-0A24-4808-A79A-4EA93BAC4CAD.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gonzales bails us out in the top of the 8th bases loaded! Whew.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Gotta love seeing Altuve with a 2 error game. One of which bit them in the ass immediately.
I think he was the last out in their loss today too. Fuck that cheater.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
How many League Championships has the Yankees won in the last 12 years? 0? Damn sucks to be a fan of that team.

I'm fine with the Astros losing to the Rays. They have already overachieved after an injury plague shorten 2020 season.

Anyone that is still bagging on them is a sour puss cunt that can only get laid with Rosie Palm on the night she isnt bleeding from her meth sores.

Fuck off.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
How many League Championships has the Yankees won in the last 12 years? 0? Damn sucks to be a fan of that team.

I'm fine with the Astros losing to the Rays. They have already overachieved after an injury plague shorten 2020 season.

Anyone that is still bagging on them is a sour puss cunt that can only get laid with Rosie Palm on the night she isnt bleeding from her meth sores.

Fuck off.
Yeah we are the sour ones...jesus.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

You keep ragging and talk talking about them. You invoke this devil, feel his wrath and then you claim your pussy hurts after I fuck it.

Get shit you piss ant.

• 2Moron
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
You keep ragging and talk talking about them. You invoke this devil, feel his wrath and then you claim your pussy hurts after I fuck it.

Get shit you piss ant.
You're not a devil. You're a pathetic faggot fan of a team that has never legitimately won a title and it eats you up inside. Eat shit and choke on a dick.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

You're not a devil. You're a pathetic faggot fan of a team that has never legitimately won a title and it eats you up inside. Eat shit and choke on a dick.
Aww the little weenie got stepped on and is trying to use big boy words... How cutes.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Nothing like your closer giving up 4 home runs to finish a game. Haha.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user