MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, it's only 3pm but I think I am just going to start drinking now and watch the game

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Uhhhh
19163BB4-8724-498B-B864-06C9F506EDFD.jpeg

• 1I Came
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda crazy. Seager just hit a HR in the 3rd inning, and is now a triple away from the cycle. 3rd inning...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Food for thought. Buddy of mine sent this to me.

Teams that have taken a 2-0 lead in a 7 game series in MLB playoff history are 28-3 in those series. The Braves took a 2-0 lead. The Braves are from Atlanta. The Falcons Super Bowl collapse

• 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Snell pulled after 4+. I like the Astros chances going forward tonight.

• 2Like

Muurloen

You want to cheer for the Astros at this point.

If the Astros make it to the World Series, and actually win it, it could be enough grounds to get Manfred fired for making this retarded playoff format.

Get on the hypetrain boys.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You want to cheer for the Astros at this point.

If the Astros make it to the World Series, and actually win it. It could be enough grounds to get Manfred fired for making this retarded playoff format.

Get on the hypetrain boys.
Damn you. Damn you to hell for pitting Manfred vs the Asstricks and making me seriously consider rooting for them.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Damn you. Damn you to hell for pitting Manfred vs the Asstricks and making me seriously consider rooting for them.
I am skilled at pitting my enemies against my enemies.

This might make us friends. IDK.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I think the Astros in the World Series this year would be a very bad thing for baseball. LIKE NBA bad ratings.

Monday’s Game 2 of the MLB American League Championship Series (Astros-Rays) averaged 1.88 million viewers on TBS, marking the least-watched LCS game on record, regardless of league or network. The previous low was set less than 24 hours earlier by Game 1 of the same series, which averaged a 1.1 rating and 2.07 million viewers on Sunday night.

The NLCS fared much better despite opening against Monday Night Football. Braves-Dodgers Game 1 averaged 4.20 million viewers on FOX Monday, down just 10% from last year’s NLCS Game 1 on TBS (4.65M) and the most-watched game of the 2020 season. The previous high was 4.10 million for the Yankees-Nationals season opener in July.

I have never cheered for Tampa for anything as much as i have in the last month lol (fuck the Yankees and the Stros)

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I think the Astros in the World Series this year would be a very bad thing for baseball. LIKE NBA bad ratings.

Monday’s Game 2 of the MLB American League Championship Series (Astros-Rays) averaged 1.88 million viewers on TBS, marking the least-watched LCS game on record, regardless of league or network. The previous low was set less than 24 hours earlier by Game 1 of the same series, which averaged a 1.1 rating and 2.07 million viewers on Sunday night.

The NLCS fared much better despite opening against Monday Night Football. Braves-Dodgers Game 1 averaged 4.20 million viewers on FOX Monday, down just 10% from last year’s NLCS Game 1 on TBS (4.65M) and the most-watched game of the 2020 season. The previous high was 4.10 million for the Yankees-Nationals season opener in July.

I have never cheered for Tampa for anything as much as i have in the last month lol (fuck the Yankees and the Stros)
Sorry dude. If Manfred gets canned for protecting Astro hitters all year and creating the playoff format that sees them win a World Series that same year, then I have to take the lesser of two evils.

• 2Like