MLB Hot Stove 2020: Congratulations to the nations capital

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Hard not to laugh at how obnoxious it'll be if the Astros pull off this comeback and win the WS. If you're an Astros fan, I say just lean in to playing the heel at that point. The world needs villains too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I mean with Patriots fans having finally lost their teeth, we could use someone new to fantasize about murdering every time they post.

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah I mean with Patriots fans having finally lost their teeth, we could use someone new to fantasize about murdering every time they post.
I think Muur has already achieved that. I'm not sure he can be anymore insane and irrational.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hard not to laugh at how obnoxious it'll be if the Astros pull off this comeback and win the WS. If you're an Astros fan, I say just lean in to playing the heel at that point. The world needs villains too.
Nightmare scenario is Astro's go to the world series and the Dodgers don't. Reeeee.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Disagree. Nightmare is the Dodgers going and losing to the Astros.
I suppose that would be worse. Though i didn't mind losing to the Astro's as much the first time when I thought it was legitimate and thier first win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
$392 Million and worth every. Fucking. Penny.

tenor.gif

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I always love the highlight reel catches that are probably a triple if they miss.

• 1Like