MMA Thread

Goatface

i wondered last night how this drama was going to play out, calling out unpaid donation seemed like an odd thing to do.
guess dana will be happen conor is ramping it up almost 3 months out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i wondered last night how this drama was going to play out, calling out unpaid donation seemed like an odd thing to do.
guess dana will be happen conor is ramping it up almost 3 months out.
whats a tldr? mo money? i didn't follow

Goatface

conor said he would donate $500k to dustin charity. dustin posted conor never paid, they were in contact with conor's people and after 2-3 times of trying to get it worked out, gave up.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Conor tried to weasel out of it. Dustin said, "No problem I'll beat your ass again anyway," and now Conor has indignantly withdrawn from the fight making him an Indian giver and a loser.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Conor tried to weasel out of it. Dustin said, "No problem I'll beat your ass again anyway," and now Conor has indignantly withdrawn from the fight making him an Indian giver and a loser.
I hate to ask this, but...

...are we sure that he doesn't post here?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's been so long since I've seen this entrance. It's one of if not the best ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Conor might not be able to get into Dustin's head and win the mind games battle that was integral to his rise to success, but at least this nonsense might light a fire under his own ass.

While he crossed some lines after beating Eddie, it's been weird seeing nice guy Conor. This might sell some more fights (and whiskey barrels), too.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Connor had no life in his eyes.

When you get brutally finished like that, you take a step back. It's hard to get up for this rematch.

The Diaz rematch was a horrible idea, and went horribly. I don't see this being any different.

Goatface

it sold to the company that makes Jose Cuervo, think they already own liked 49%. seen reports that conor could have made $124m to $160m basically doubling his net worth

couldn't find the details, but think the proper#12 deal with the ufc ends in sept

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1618342623031.png

Should be a good rematch.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Everyone is a fucking attention whore in 2021. I need to find a profession that pays well and doesn't require the internet or population centers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users