MMA Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
1660442871119.png

Goatface

1660578237197.png

penn lost his bid to be the R rep in hawaii governor race, guess 19k people thought, fuck it could be fun to see

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His appearance on Rogan after announcing his bid for Governor was pretty embarrassing. He couldn't even answer the most basic questions. He definitely has CTE and the only time you have heard his name in the last 5 years was when he was getting arrested for brawls and bar fights.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
jesus christ look at that nose wobble
I fucking love Chito. Glad he smashed Dom, because he seems like a total turd. It's likely he'll never fight for a title again and that makes me happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
His appearance on Rogan after announcing his bid for Governor was pretty embarrassing.
This.
I mean, he's basically got an Everyman perspective and entrance into politics. "I don't know anything, but I know shits fucked up".

At this point I'd rather have 95% of the government filled with people like him as opposed to the snakepit of lawyers and nepotism, but he didn't even try to come across as a serious candidate. Him talking politics was more embarrassing than Candace Owens talking climate change.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
As much shit as I give female UFC fights that Jauregui Lucindo fight was really entertaining.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I fucking love Chito. Glad he smashed Dom, because he seems like a total turd. It's likely he'll never fight for a title again and that makes me happy.

It's like he spit on his corpse, LOL

“Honestly, me and my team, we really think the way he fights is kind of very low level,” Vera said. “There’s no base, there’s no good stance, all that movement side to side — we told each other, ‘We have to kick this guy’s ass.’ But by saying that, you put a lot of pressure on yourself.

“I just believe that his style is not the best style for MMA. Maybe for boxing it can work better, but for MMA you’ve got way too many weapons going. What he does well, he mixes takedowns with that movement. That’s when he’s successful. But I was like, it’s going to be hard for him to take me down, so we were pretty confident, but we knew this fight wasn’t easy.”

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's like he spit on his corpse, LOL
He's not entirely wrong. Cruz has always moved like a retarded spaz. It worked just long enough for a title, but it seems like people have him figured out now.

Don't get me wrong, I love guys that have interesting/abnormal styles (partially why Wonderboy is my favorite fighter), but Cruz just comes off as such a fuckhead and it's extremely obvious he is when he commentates.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
seemed like cheeto watched all the tape on cruz and read one of patterns cruz likes to use when he's against the cage

left jab, crouch dart and circle right

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Cruz has always moved like a retarded spaz.
Cruz is that guy who did all the shit his coaches rolled their eyes at and just kept doubling down and got super lucky that it eventually worked for him. You see it all the time with people specializing in weird niche shit that their opponents have trouble figuring out. There's a ceiling on that kind of stuff, for all that Dom's was pretty high. Fundamentals are fundamental for a reason.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

when winklejohn taught jon hellbows, he told em to use with palms out cuzz theres less meat on the elbows
von04m_medium.gif