MMA Thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Anderson being carried out on the ring on a stretcher...

d3e3f792704a11e3b3410efbf0157e9c_8.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Its not even the breaking part thats bad, its putting his weight back down on it, trying to stand on a broken leg.....fuck

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You know, I kinda feel bad for Weidman as well. I mean people are going to point to this and say he got lucky again. When really he was dominating the fight up to that point anyways, defended the leg kick perfectly, and comes out with another win.

Truly shitty to see Anderson go down like that though.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I mean at this point, Weidman's the one who stopped Silva twice, and probably sent him into retirement. I feel like if a legend snaps his shin on you, you earned that win. Silva wasn't playing any games, and he was losing up until then anyway.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

The thing with Weidman is that he was doing so well in the first round, earning a knockdown and controlling him on the feet. After two wins and a career ending injury there's just no reason to question Weidman's ability to beat Silva.

Beyond that he has a MONSTER to fight next.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I want to see him fight Jacare, I don't think Dana will bring Weidman to Brazil to fight Vitor after what happened tonight. Not right away.
Vitor has to come to the states at some point to fight. I am sure now is a good time to do it.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From the slow motion it doesn't look like the part of his leg that broke even made contact with the block. It reminds me of the Louisville bball player's leg break as his bone just completely gives out as if it was already structurally weak.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I haven't watched or purchased a UFC pay per view for the past year....and I buy this one. I guess that's one way to go out. Fucking sucks though...