MMA Thread

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Rousey fight was nice, but how fucking stupid is Meisha's camp that she was going for in close grappling takedowns on fucking Ronda Rousey? Every time she grabbed Ronda I yelled at the TV calling her a dumb cunt.
Yeah I don't get it. I don't know if she was loopy in the later part of the first round and the second round but that shit looked like a judo training class where the instructor has students awkwardly charge at him and he throws them around with the grace of a lemur.

I really did love that fight but my brain gets so confused when women fight because it's so erotic and violent at the same time.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Id love to be caught in the middle of this, namean?

4.gif

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sucks about Silva's leg, but Bas needs to shut the fuck up with that shit. Guy was champion for9 fucking YEARSbased on his striking. Gets a bad luck injury and this bald cunt is talking like he's some rookie.
That's made even more impressive by the fact that Silva's only been in the UFC for 7 years.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There's an internet meme about that nokia product being notoriously heavy and durable.

e84.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I want a special title for winning the pool! (even though it appears I am the only one that made picks for every card)