MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
Josh_Burkman_vs._Tyler_Stinson.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I can't tell if those are fakes or really bad punches, lol. Either way a beautiful KO.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Metamoris 3 happened tonight, for any fan of Jiu Jitsu $20.00 it was better than some $60.00 cards

Arakkis

N00b
Incredible night of jiu-jitsu at Metamoris 3. I don't pay for many PPV events, but that was well worth my $20. Here are some gifs from Bravo vs. Gracie II.

Eddie_Bravo_vs._Royler_Gracie_2.gif

Eddie_Bravo_vs._Royler_Gracie_3.gif

Eddie_Bravo_vs._Royler_Gracie_4.gif

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Finally a Metamoris lives up to the hype. Eddie vs Royler was worth the $20

I'm drilling that lockdown electric chair sweep on monday

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was an Electric Chair submission in MMA just recently. I only know it exists as a thing because of seeing it on InsideMMA after it happened.

Jump ahead to 6:50ish to see it.

Also, gifs

Metamoris

WSOF

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't see this often

Watch this fighter knock out his opponent on his back from half mount

Also there's a rumor Hendo will fight Cormier at UFC175.

Also also

7q19.gif
Seems like a bullshit stoppage to me, but you can't see shit because of the fat fuck they had reffing. From what I could see before lardass lumbered into position to block the view, the dude on the bottom had a hold of one of the other guys arms which is why he was able to continually land hammerblows. Might have got his bell rung but sure as fuck didn't look like a KO.

*edit*

Also, that fucking gif. No matter how many times I watch it, I just can't see that fucking kick. Shit's like lightning.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And now DC and Hendo have verbally agreed to the fight and the winner gets the title shot after Gustaffson.

If Hendo gets the title shot after 2 wins(one where he was dominated for 90% of it) following a 3 fight losing streak that shit is retarded. I expect DC to wear him out, but it only takes 1 punch.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, it would be pretty shocking to see Hendo pull out the win against Cormier. However, Hendo always has that one punch power, and you never know if he can manage to land it. Do I think that is likely? No way, I think Cormier grinds him out. That being said, if Hendo does manage to land it I am 100% with Grimm. Giving him a title shot after his last few performances would be ludicrous.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Both Legacy Fights and Bellator are on tonight. Holly Holm is fighting in Legacy and Kongo is headlining Bellator.

Legacy is actually on right now.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man am I glad Kongo didn't win, would have totally devalued the Bellator HW division, even more than Paul Harris did to the WSOF WW by steamrolling their champ like he was a child.

So next week is the start of the HW tourny. Lavar Johnson, Alexander Volkov, Blagoi Ivanov(the guy what Sambo'd Fedor!), and Mighty Mo. Should be a lot of fun, I expect Volkov to wear Mo out. Johnson/Ivanov is more interesting. Ivanov is a guy that could go far. He's only 27 and has mounds of potential. On the other hand Lavar Johnson could knock out a rhino.

The Janitor is fighting Joy Beltran too. And retiring after no matter the outcome. Say what you will, Matyushenko was always game=)

Robert Emerson is also fighting, and any chance to see him get punched in the face is worth the price of admission. That guy is just a piece of shit to the core.