MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a trick to registering at mma-tv.net? Every time I go there the only options are log in or recover password, nothing for new account register...
They turned off registration some time ago it appears. Nobody has been able to register a new account for at least a year now. A couple of us were lucky and still have our original accounts, and those seem to be working fine still.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone got a good site to catch this event? dont wanna wait for a torrent i want to see rhonda lousey get smashed live, even if its choppy.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Only way you are gonna see Rousey get smashed is if she does a sex tape with one of the dudes from The Jersey Shore. Rousey gonna rag doll Correia.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Only way you are gonna see Rousey get smashed is if she does a sex tape with one of the dudes from The Jersey Shore. Rousey gonna rag doll Correia.
LMAO that was goood, you may be right but bethe is a scary bitch i hope that intensity dosent die out in the first 30seconds vs lousey tho.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Vipleague.se is what I usually use. Not the greatest, streams & and a shit ton of ads but its solid.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
is this reebok thing real? like people are really going overboard with this shit because its not nike i dont keep up with ufc drama

lmao omg th commercial are they really going back to these "pump" shoes.....

can anyone post a stream, i tried vipleague but even on the lowest setting i cant get it to stop skipping, i dont care if its blurry but the skipping kills it hearing " OMG WHAT A LEFT HOOK" then just seeing the guy on the ground is no fun.

Nordine from TUF!!!!!!!!! his name sounds more terrorist than canuck though

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn cummins looked good. I always love good wrestler with gnp.

He's getting old so hopefully he gets a shot vs a top 6 guy next fight.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or is the PPV Main Card rather lack luster? Silva and both Nogs? I get that they are in Rio but what a fucking let down after 189. I hope I am wrong and I hope this card delivers.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rais stream is fine for me. Keep re-loading it if it fucks up.

it feels like a pretty solid card for me. Aguilar vs Gadhela is a p good fight as the winner should get a shot at Joanna. It's cool to have two HW fights also.