MMA Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Really only way to save their Superbowl weekend PPV is to push Conor vs RDA up a month...both fights are in Vegas anyways...or maybe push Spider vs. Bisping up a couple of weeks.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Really only way to save their Superbowl weekend PPV is to push Conor vs RDA up a month...both fights are in Vegas anyways...ormaybe push Spider vs. Bisping up a couple of weeks.
Nobody actually cares about that fight, do they? I mean I guess Spider is still somewhat of a draw.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

ps: fuck the cuckolds that neg'd me for posting tth videos, no one made you click them. grow some balls and sign your negs faggots.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
UFC on Fox main card is starting. Don't forget to tune in to watch Bader get his head crushed by Rumble!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
UFC has got to develop a minor leagues, prospect circuit. Being a great athlete doesn't replacement real life transitions in fights.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
UFC has got to develop a minor leagues, prospect circuit. Being a great athlete doesn't replacement real life transitions in fights.
Absolutely agree. Going around the country looking at these small shows really isn't going to cut it.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sage Jujitsu is horrible. He didn't understand what to do. Also, what makes his dad a mma coach? In between rounds the only one in sages corner talking was his dad. Need to find a full time team.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Northcutt was actually transitioning from strikes to takedowns pretty well. But ffs, all he had to do to defend that arm-triangle was put his right hand on the back of his own neck.

Also, Barbarena's answer to Sage's little flip was funny.
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CaAxBDCW0AAZTCp.mp4