<Banned>
Muurloen said:
Chaos. Love it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_champions#Current_champions

912.png

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And yet another title changes hands. Outside of the Flyweight division, nobody can hold onto the title!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
I wouldn't want to see his boring ass fight at all imo

Toward the end of his run, it seemed like GSP was just fighting to remain champ. Maybe the layoff lit a bit of a fire under him and he'll get back to being more dynamic. I think the pressure of being champion really affected his style

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am ok with an instant title shot for gsp. How many years has he been undefeated before he "retired" ..6.
Remove losses to dudes named Matt and omg that record!

I really would like to know more about why he quit in the first place, I wonder if the new drug testing is in inticing him to come back. I would love to see him fight Johnny Hendriks again now the Hendricks is off the juice.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't his dad die around the time he retired? Or some sort of family thing

Ryanz

<Banned>
I thought I read that he retired because of all the people taking PEDs

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I read both of those and another report he was having problems with his girlfriend, hence why I would love to hear the reasons from him.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I complained a lot about how boring GSP fights were in the past, but at this point I would pay good money to watch him come in and put on a clinic.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GSP needs a few warm up fights imo. The same with Nick Diaz. Two of my favorite fighters but i'm not sure how either would do against top tier after so much time away.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Agreed. I have to wonder how GSP would really do against top competition right now. Besides being away for 3 years, he's 35 now so I would have to imagine he's a bit slower.

• 1Like