MMA Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
His first pic looks like he's roided to fuck and beyond and the 2nd looks like he's not... guess that makes him feminine?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Would be surprised if this happens to come to fruition (he had preliminary talks with Bellator, but the article doesn't really hint at anything solid ever happening).

Matt Hughes considering comeback fight

Same deal with Chuck (think we discussed this few weeks back)

Now that the new owners terminated their respective retirement deals, they seem to want to test the open market with Bellator. 30k a month is a big chunk of retirement cash flow missing, but I don't think its about the money for Matt Hughes. For Chuck, I think he is thirsty for one more payday after seeing Tito get all that glory and the roaring crowd. He looked at Tito's age, the crowd reaction, and his recent termination from his UFC contract, he said to himself 'let me get some of that.'

Will it happen? Maybe. Its fucking Bellator, this is right up Coker's alley. And if Chuck gets hurt again, you can blame both UFC and Bellator equally. They could have renegotiated his retirement deal.

No one noticed the feet? COT DAMN!

He rocks a suit fight week right? Looks like designer dress shoes. The one time I went to get some fitted shoes per my friends suggestion (get some legit shoes man!! they last a lifetime he said), the guy pressed me down to an 11 and 1/3 or something after an hour of measuring and re-measuring and giving me different styles. I wear a 13 sneaker.

And I had killer problems with width rating (needed a EEE or something that didn't exist). But he was right though, the shoe absolutely fit properly. The cut of designer shoes can be very unforgiving.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's trying to shoehorn(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) his large feet in to the thread so we'll think he has a big dick.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's trying to shoehorn(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) his large feet in to the thread so we'll think he has a big dick.

It actually turned out that I was an 11 and some change. I was really disappointed, having played ball and worn basketball shoes most of my life.

For me, its as they say-- proportional to body size. If you aren't a short stack (say sub 6 feet) its hard to have a so-called big dick with a natural 40+ inch waist with no real fat on you. A Greco-Roman waist... Imma need 2 feet.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait, you actually understood what he was trying to say in his story?

Sure I'll dumb it down for the hard drug users.

Check the squares on his feet in the picture. Perfect squares, both feet involved. Those are shoe marks. There is nothing wrong with Vitor's feet. Chaff and burn from shoes you can't, and will never be able to afford. He is just a designer type guy, big celebrity in Brazil, and pretty good looking. Nothing you can relate to here.

• 1Salty

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Sure I'll dumb it down for the hard drug users.

Check the squares on his feet in the picture. Perfect squares, both feet involved. Those are shoe marks. There is nothing wrong with Vitor's feet. Chaff and burn from shoes you can't, and will never be able to afford. He is just a designer type guy, big celebrity in Brazil, and pretty good looking. Nothing you can relate to here.

What? No. What kind of asshole wears dress shoes and ankle socks?