MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the other girl stopped on her own accord before the ref did anything but stand there and stare at an unconscious fighter. I will never understand the regularity of reffing incompetence in MMA.

I feel like my only skill has been watching 100's of MMA fights over the years, and with zero training I could do a better job than these bums.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Not to re-tread an old topic (ok lol I can't help myself) but that girl must have like 30 years of experience to be able to realize she won the fight instead of jumping on her with a flurry of hammer punches to the head.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
They had a press conference and Mo thought it was a catchweight of 235 and Rampage said he knew nothing about a catchweight. That was like last week or something. So I don't know, I guess it's just heavyweight now.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Rampage got fat. Although he still looks pretty fit, to be honest.

Quinton Jackson - 204 lbs (January 25th, 2013)

IlXOAo6.jpg

Quinton Jackson - 253 lbs (March 30th, 2017)
pJhRbN4.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucker is too busy streaming on Twitch to train for the fight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Okay I was wrong. Rampage just looks fat

Edit: Why don't you guys just sign up for mma-tv? I can send you an invite if you need. Not having to scramble for a decent stream every time you want to watch the fights is nice.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rampage lost, shocker... not.

I can't believe they are doing a PPV. Mitrione dhad something like 24 gall stones.. wtf. I can't even imagine.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not to re-tread an old topic (ok lol I can't help myself) but that girl must have like 30 years of experience to be able to realize she won the fight instead of jumping on her with a flurry of hammer punches to the head.

She threw quite a few blows after the fight was "won"

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Kelvin "Nonstop Munchies" Gastellum just got popped for weed. Probably will lose his win over Vitor and the fight against Anderson is off.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The sad part is, they changed the rules so you pretty much just have to not come into the fight stoned. Out of competition you are fine, and you have a decent limit to hit on fight day. Aaaaaand he failed it anyhow. Not that it helped him any in the fight, but jesus man, get your shit together.