MMA Thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
She might break whatever the record is for most head kicks in a fight tonight. She's landed like 6 or 7 so far lol.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I can't believe Junior still backs up to the fence. He has done that in every fight where he is pressured. Wakandan don't learn.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think JDS had that fight won purely off those leg kicks if he doesn't trap himself against the fence.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Main card shit so far,

Pre lims 10/10
57DO77l.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Picks for tomorrow.

Miocic vs.Dos Santos ---------Miocic getting better Dos Santos 3-3 in last 6 (KO) yes
Jedrzejczyk vs. Andrade Champion throws too much volume (dec) yes
Maia vs. Masvidal Jorge because Violence (Dec) no but split so meh
Edgar vs. Rodriguez Edgar is just getting a little long in the tooth. I still want him to win (KO) yes my boy
Branch vs. Jotko This is a toss but hoping branch can get a good run going (dec) yes

Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier Can't stand either these douches and hope they do a double knockout (KO) LOL the best prediction ever? double DQ? sup
[bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Chas Skelly[/bcolor] vs. Jason Knight Knight because he is awesome (dec) Yes but tko
Chase Sherman vs. Rashad Coulter Don't know these guys, but Chase has a better name. (Sub) yes but ko
Marco Polo Reyes vs. James Vick Vick because he might be the most awkward fighter ever (sub)
yes but ko

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man sad to see what I thought used to be the best HW striker look like a former shell of himself. Cain really did ruin his career. Joanna champ looked amazing as usual and Andrade reminds me as one of those generic tough as nails but herp derp brazilian fighters. Me get hit, me walk forward, me throw bombs, me get hit, rinse and repeat. I figured Edgar would win but I didn't think it would be a complete domination like it was. Maia and Masvidal was alright. Picked Maia to win but was super impressed with Masvidal ability to shutdown Maia's sub attempts just couldn't do enough to stop him from latching onto him though. Didn't get a chance to watch prelims but got them recorded but lol @ Alvarez and Poirier fight. I was with Furious and hoping for a double KO.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Joana is going to rule that division for a long ass time. Her striking is amazing to watch

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice Furious :p will prob watch prelims tomorrow. And yea Ameraves I don't see anyone beating her. Karolina's striking isn't on the same level as JJ, though I think she's given JJ her toughest fight, Claudia gasses after like 2 rounds and as much as she has improved I don't see Rose beating her.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea Claudia is still the only one to make JJ resort to Jon Jones level of dirty
LivelyFineHorse.gif

KeenElegantAnchovy.gif

Didn't happen w/ the rematch tho

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user