MMA Thread

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Prediction time!

Gegard Mousasi will be champ in 2018.

Just had to say it

i like him as much as the next fan, but he needs to string together some wins versus actual talent, and stop shitting the bed when he faces any gatekeeper or above fighter.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i like him as much as the next fan, but he needs to string together some wins versus actual talent, and stop shitting the bed when he faces any gatekeeper or above fighter.
gegard-mousasi-ufc-204-official-weigh-ins1.jpg

Like he just did to Weidman and Belfort?

If he didn't catch that strange Hall kick in the mouth he would be on an 8 fight streak. He is on 5 now and should face Rockhold soon. A good test.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Vitor is garbage old man over the hill. Weidman is 1 good victory. 1 more at least please. And hall really?

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jones vs Cormier 2 booked for July 29th.

Now, let's see how one of these guys manage to fuck it up. I am going with a Cormier injury

• 1Like

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jones vs Cormier 2 booked for July 29th.

Now, let's see how one of these guys manage to fuck it up. I am going with a Cormier injury
After watching that summer thing last night I want Cormier to win

I'm starting to hate JJ and he use to be my #1.

Also, what a shity line-up up there last night. Michael Johnson? You serious? Bunch of chicks that suck. Weidman? Garbage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
After watching that summer thing last night I want Cormier to win

I'm starting to hate JJ and he use to be my #1.

Also, what a shity line-up up there last night. Michael Johnson? You serious? Bunch of chicks that suck. Weidman? Garbage
Jones is just an insincere ahole, still the best tho, and the ONLY one in J/W that even has a chance at doing well. J/W has had like an entire house of losers ever since Holly v. Ronda, w/ the exception of Cowboy and Overreem, every J/W fighter has been losing since Hollys win (including Holly).

• 1Like

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jones is just an insincere ahole, still the best tho, and the ONLY one in J/W that even has a chance at doing well. J/W has had like an entire house of losers ever since Holly v. Ronda, w/ the exception of Cowboy and Overreem, every J/W fighter has been losing since Hollys win (including Holly).

I think Greg Jackson is the most overrated trainer in all mma. The amount of fighters that team has and such a low level of success.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When I see Jackson in the corner between rounds you don't get that same feeling of respect.

I also hate what he has done to Overeem, but I realize he isn't completely to blame for that. Albeit adopting the Jackson style hasn't been a complete bust for Overeem but its had its problems.

Overeem's other camps mostly sucked as far as UFC/cage training goes, so you can't really complain about Jacksons being the end of the road for him.

Ditto on Furious picks for the night.

• 1Solidarity

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I may be the only person picking Andrade tonight. I hope Joanna wins because she's so charismatic and fun to watch, but Andrade has been on a tear here lately and she's going to be much bigger. If she slows down at all it's over though. She'll have to try to finish her in the first two rounds or Champion Joanna is going to have a field day the last 15 minutes.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Casey just looked pretty great tuning up Jessica Aguilar. Good fight. Striking was on point and she was really offensive even from her back.