MMA Thread

Goatface

One of the NASC member did say, if they had seen more of the vids earlier, they would have held Conor's pay as well

=
while i like Khabib and GSP, think it will be just terrible
unless tony snaps and jumps into the cage

xuzkwobjc4v11.jpg

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
And Conor should never climbed the cage to go after Khabib either. Conor at not point was defending himself. The black shirt guy was supposed to be in the cage as one of Khabib’s cornermen. The red shirt guy isnt a cornerman, he is a fighter. Conor was some place he didn’t fucking belong too. Don’t try and protect your butt buddy Conor for being a complete douche.

Please post less nut hugger.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Quite frankly, I wish all the faggots still arguing over the Conor/Khabib shit had died

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you think this is an honest description of what happened, you're clearly biased against Conor
we're done w/ all this conner/khabib bullshit, who dis monkeyboy coming in almost a month late?

Mike Perry is trying to do his promo, i guess he has 1024th in him, i guess it's a gimmick against a guy calling himself cowboy

What should hurt more than anything, Mike Perry cut that promo IN COWBOYS OLD HOUSE!!!, thats j/w gym.

oh and

BLACKBEAST this week!!!
ScientificPowerlessHuman-size_restricted.gif

I can't possibly see anyone rooting for boring ass fake champ DC!

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mike Perry obviously hasn't heard. You aren't allowed to have fun anymore in 2018. He will probably get kicked out of the UFC for being "racist".

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mike Perry obviously hasn't heard. You aren't allowed to have fun anymore in 2018. He will probably get kicked out of the UFC for being "racist".
Good thing Dana White runs the UFC, and he couldn't give 2 fucks about being PC. He probably loves this shit.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watch/listen to this. It is one of the better Joe Rogan interviews there has ever been. Tyson Fury is not the man I thought he was. It is going to be hard not to root for him now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

odds currently at
Daniel Cormier (c) -700
Derrick Lewis +450

love to see Lewis win, but think it is either going to be over quick or just ugly

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
D.C. via TKO on the feet.

His striking is on a whole nother level. I don't see him needing a cage press or GNP victory.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cormier getting knocked unconscious would be one of the greatest developments in UFC history.

• 1Like