MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
black beast says he might retire for health on ariels show.

fucking sucks his last fight was latifi

Goatface

Lewis says that in the first round the issue, which he declined to go into further detail about, cropped up on him.
“In the first round, it happened and then I was like, okay, I’m just not gonna think about it,” Lewis said. “The situation that’s going on.”

Goatface

my guess would be erratic heart beat or something like that. nothing else i can think of doctors would let him fight with that he could tell happening at could end up being life threatening.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I'll see what I can find out.

my guess would be erratic heart beat or something like that. nothing else i can think of doctors would let him fight with that he could tell happening at could end up being life threatening.
That is what I thought as well.

Goatface

1581519259732.png

Link

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nobody should condone his actions, but he likely has CTE that would rival the worst cases in the NFL. Wouldn't be surprised if he Junior Seau'd himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nobody should condone his actions, but he likely has CTE that would rival the worst cases in the NFL. Wouldn't be surprised if he Junior Seau'd himself.
i forgot which retard was on jre, he was sorta defending bj with his recent nightclub fights "lulz do you really think it's weird for a cage fighter to fight outside the cage? dat wut he do"

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That was the episode with frankie edgar.

Bj is hawaiian trash, he was always a fucking degenerate who pretended to be a good dude.

He’s not Matt hughes level of shitty but he’s up there.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

why Holly of all the athletes, why do they test her MORE than her teammate jon jones??? why does novitsky look like some famished gremlin?

Jive Turkey

Karen
Watch at your own risk. This one is rough.
Guy goes for a flying armbar and ends up slamming his own head into the mat, breaking his neck.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

why Holly of all the athletes, why do they test her MORE than her teammate jon jones??? why does novitsky look like some famished gremlin?
Bro have you not noticed her Herman Munster Face?

1581633032207.png
1581633063298.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I clearly have not been paying attention at all.

When did Adesanya vs Romero get announced? And why the fuck is Romero getting a title shot? Dude lost his last 2, and 3 of last 4.