Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
I only played a very short while, but I think it's really impressive for a proof of concept. Definitely made me confident that these guys could deliver the goods if they had the appropriate funding.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it too late to rename this game “Monsters and Mammaries” and give all the female models huge boobies

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Been laughing my ass off watching these guys from saturday:

Hopefully the timestamp works

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Been laughing my ass off watching these guys from saturday:

Hopefully the timestamp works
Someone really did put the time and effort into making one buff ass fucking Female Ogre. Ungodly fear of snu snu.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
In EQ this only occurred (not always) from a bash (or an attack from behind if moving), and turning you only if your character was turning at the time of the bash as it locked your character into the turn you were already in.

Wow I always assumed it was a deliberate design choice to simulate dizziness

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Am I the only one that prefers the Dayblindness effect and wish it was in by default rather than an attribute?
drag2.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow I always assumed it was a deliberate design choice to simulate dizziness
It probably wasn’t even by design, it’s probably just what happened when they coded in bash stuns and they never changed it lol

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Was I alone in this the last test?

I was killing beetles, all beetles for their carapai(?) and I didn't get a single drop. I got like 31 legs and a ton of meat...no carapace.

Maybe my luck just blowed.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh you generated some useful error logs for em

I've done that for them a handful of times going hard with pacify/mez type mechanics

They fixed it almost on the spot too and it seemed far from simple

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Was I alone in this the last test?

I was killing beetles, all beetles for their carapai(?) and I didn't get a single drop. I got like 31 legs and a ton of meat...no carapace.

Maybe my luck just blowed.
I got 2 fire scarab carapace and handed them into Hult for a 4 slot bag.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It probably wasn’t even by design, it’s probably just what happened when they coded in bash stuns and they never changed it lol

I remember it being brought up and Abashi or whatever his name was said it wasn't intended, but spinning happens in cartoons or some shit when someone's stunned so they liked it and kept it in.

God that guy was a fag

• 1Faggotry

First

Trakanon Raider
Btw, if a dev reads this - you have no duck feature. So playing an Ogre, I cant get into maybe 1 in 8 doors because the ramp leading down to it makes me too tall. If there is a crouch or duck feature, I apologize. But I didnt see it listed in Key Bindings.

There was no crouch feature for the test. It actually got a first pass within the last few days, so should be present for the next test.

For the ogre issue - we build zones and test with them for sizing. There's meant to be some areas large races can't get to, but most areas are just meant to be tight, not impassible. Unfortunately we made some tweaks to our kinematics controller settings the weekend before the test, and they apparently had a side effect of slightly changing the collision on ogres. Sorry for any troubles with that.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Siliconemelons

I am lazy and want to play this on a Mac.... so just for me and my lazy selfish desires, can I haz Mac client? ;-)

• 1Worf