MTG thread

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Fantasy Flight Games announces a new Star Wars CCG and the announcement is just like "Hey, so, like, we know we've fucked up... a lot. Wanna throw a couple grand at us again?"

They can suck it since they pretty much killed Armada.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This guy must be desperate for the game to survive, he is sitting on a mountain of credit card debt that he hopes will be paid off by all those boxes becoming super valuable in the future.

I'm sure he is making enough money to pay off interest and take new loans, but he said in the past about how he uses credit to artificially inflate his purchasing power.

Any serious decline in the game and he is done, it's already in a comic book style premium product death spiral. It's probably got a decade until MTG Arena is too dated to keep the game afloat.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You literally have zero idea what you're talking about. It'd be sad, but it seems to be a big thing with you - comment confidently about topics you are completely ignorant on.

Love him, hate him, who cares, but everything you just said about him is wrong.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You literally have zero idea what you're talking about. It'd be sad, but it seems to be a big thing with you - comment confidently about topics you are completely ignorant on.

lol, yeah, "Rudy not having enough money" is definitely one thing that I spend 0 seconds worrying about.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner

Chris

Potato del Grande

So he hasn't funded his box stockpile with credit card debit and didn't make a video about it a few years ago?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So he hasn't funded his box stockpile with credit card debit and didn't make a video about it a few years ago?
He uses credit cards for the 3-5% he gets back. He didn't say he loads his cards and sits on them so he pays fees. I do the same thing when I buy shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

No you retard, he didn't.

You also have ZERO idea about how diverse his holdings are (we don't even have the full picture) but it includes A LOT more than just MTG cards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

This is my personal account I linked here in another post a while back. Imagine doing this, with multiple credit cards, maxing out the reward benefits. THAT'S why he recs using cards even when purchasing with him (which is counterproductive - him accepting these cash back cards actually costs him more in fees, but I don't expect you to understand how businesses work)

Screenshot_20230212_082735.png

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I finally did it, guys. I won over 5 draft games, two times in a row. Sadly I came to realize that I’m playing too aggro and early curve oriented for this format. (Mom+)

the insanity of early game last phyrex cycle has my curve around 3 and while I still like early options, it seems like the tranny with the most cards wins in this one

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I finally did it, guys. I won over 5 draft games, two times in a row. Sadly I came to realize that I’m playing too aggro and early curve oriented for this format. (Mom+)

the insanity of early game last phyrex cycle has my curve around 3 and while I still like early options, it seems like the tranny with the most cards wins in this one
autumn.jpg

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can abilities that reduce activation costs but not to 0 be stacked to check before Sam, Loyal Attendant's ability which would then further reduce to 0?

1684337605521.png

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
A friend of mine is selling his stuff.

If anyone is interested in rare shit like a playset of foil cradles or grim monoliths send me a pm.

Besides power 9 and alpha duals he has pretty much everything.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'll be over in the flesh and blood thread if you need me

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'll be over in the flesh and blood thread if you need me
I see plenty of trannies on Twitter talking about that game too.