MTG thread

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
But with today's foil issues, were I buying this product I'd hope NOT to get any foils. I mean you can flip it sure, but I don't sell cards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
But with today's foil issues, were I buying this product I'd hope NOT to get any foils. I mean you can flip it sure, but I don't sell cards.

I get humidity salts from work and just keep them in the container works fine.

OneofOne

One of these things is not like the others

mishra1.PNG
mishra2.PNG
mishra3.PNG

• 1Worf

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is this sort of shit now? Same card comes out of different packs of the same set in different rarity.

• 1Pathetic

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck is this sort of shit now? Same card comes out of different packs of the same set in different rarity.

This clarification, and the company behind it, are both retarded.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
bro-110-overwhelming-remorse.jpg

Won't work in every black deck, but there's some black decks that this is going to be really powerful in.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Gonna be an allstar in pauper
Yeah idk WTF they were thinking making it common. Obviously overpowered card in most formats already, before making it Common and showing the world that they still don't give a fuck about Pauper. Once you have three or four creatures in your graveyard it becomes pretty much the best removal spell in the game, definitely one of the best one or two mana ones.

OneofOne

Speaking of making proxies... Here's the $150 secret lair with some er interesting choices.

Shivan Dragon
Mishra's Factory
Necropotence
Lim-Dul's Vault
Tradewind Rider
Smokestack
Squee, Goblin Nabob
Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
Wild Mongrel
Genesis
Chrome Mox
Glimpse of Nature
Lightning Helix
Bogardan Hellkite
Ponder
Heritage Druid
Bloodbraid Elf
Sun Titan
Birthing Pod
Deathrite Shaman
Elspeth, Sun's Champion
Siege Rhino
Dragonlord Ojutai
Thalia, Heretic Cathar
Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh
Arclight Phoenix
Emry, Lurker of the Loch
Shark Typhoon
Elite Spellbinder
Nashi, Moon Sage's Scion
Damn. Apparently this thing sold out in an hour, even with massive site issues.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Saw that this morning. Their logic is really fucking bad. They seem to base their analysis on the idea that Hasbro makes money because MTG cards are an investment vehicle, which was never true and definitely isn't true now. It's a shitty analysis and also totally ignores the digital side of the business.

Paper magic in the model of the past 4-5 years is definitely more of a consumable entertainment product.

• 1Seriously?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Saw that this morning. Their logic is really fucking bad. They seem to base their analysis on the idea that Hasbro makes money because MTG cards are an investment vehicle, which was never true and definitely isn't true now. It's a shitty analysis and also totally ignores the digital side of the business.

Paper magic in the model of the past 4-5 years is definitely more of a consumable entertainment product.
Something is obviously going poorly.
495DC512-C86A-4562-8F89-B9BA977C70D6.jpeg

4B2CA216-C20B-4B0F-A621-933E952B73CC.jpeg

• 1Pathetic