Mugshawtys

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

not really hot, but interesting near the end at 8mins or so, just the gaze and her method of talking. Like not sure sociopath, or just full blown female Autism.

Did we ever hear what she thought the dude said? Just wondering if she was taking a stand against bad jokes, or if she didn't realize she had 800 gallons of water in her basket and people sometimes drink that shit.

Vhars

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FB_IMG_1723810183913.jpg
FB_IMG_1723810063329.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Did we ever hear what she thought the dude said? Just wondering if she was taking a stand against bad jokes, or if she didn't realize she had 800 gallons of water in her basket and people sometimes drink that shit.
I mean unless you mean something more than what was in the video, what was said a few times and I think even by her at one point was basically Dang she thirsty.

Given her tism or whatever is going on, I dont doubt her mental illness makes her think folks are always talking shit/passes at her.

I'm more curious about the driver, merely a uber, or with some pauses and other vague statements sounded almost like he might be an agency driver like she's in some nutzo halfway house or something. At work we get folks dropped off all the time by places like that that need to call for their rides back later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I mean unless you mean something more than what was in the video, what was said a few times and I think even by her at one point was basically Dang she thirsty.

Given her tism or whatever is going on, I dont doubt her mental illness makes her think folks are always talking shit/passes at her.

I'm more curious about the driver, merely a uber, or with some pauses and other vague statements sounded almost like he might be an agency driver like she's in some nutzo halfway house or something. At work we get folks dropped off all the time by places like that that need to call for their rides back later.

I wondered that too. I went back and forth between an uber and something else. Would an uber hang around for all that? At one point he urged the dude to make a decision and I thought he was going to tell him to press charges. But he didn't. Just said he needed a decision. I wish the cops had talked to him a little more. He was a black dude bystander. That would have gotten him arrested in that other video.

I also wonder what happened to all of her water. If this was her driver he could have taken it to wherever she was going. If he's an uber I doubt he'd do that. But the cops also didn't take it as part of her property. They even made a comment that the water was staying here I think.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Whatever area MCSO patrols, they seem to have a high density of babes.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know someone who got arrested in Mass, is there a good site for Massachusetts mug shots?