Vhars

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FB_IMG_1725394172141.jpg

• 15Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My guess is after she blew him and then led him to the bed, she mounted him but he couldn't get it up a second time. So instead she says fuck it, orders some door dash, gives him a couple of love stabs and calls it a night.
I bet once post-nut clarity set in, consenting to the tape started to seem like a really shitty idea. Not to mention, if she had any idea what she was doing, she'd have made sure to secure the taped bits to the bedframe while he still thought all the crazy was just fine. Then she could have had her door dash in peace.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

ain't no one brave enough to say...

honestly i don't clearly see why she was arrested other than she was being a cunt

also

thankyou channel
9c06f81a769e119cece5cf5bd0a270fa.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
honestly i don't clearly see why she was arrested other than she was being a cunt
Haven't watched it yet, but assume it is because she was asked to leave the premises and didn't? Was she trespassed?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't watched it yet, but assume it is because she was asked to leave the premises and didn't? Was she trespassed?
Was a weird one, seemed like she just said no to whatever the cops wanted her to do. When they asked her to stay she left, when they asked her to leave she wouldn't...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that what Oppositional defiance disorder looks like?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
lol wtf. My biggest question is why the fuck it takes them so long to print up some papers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This belongs in the cops who suck thread. They were giving conflicting orders. Leave now and come back later for your papers or we will trespass you. She comes back later and is told the papers weren't ready yet because they thought she left. So she tried to leave again and is told don't leave or we will trespass you. They didn't detain her the first time. She should have been free to go. Especially after being told to leave or face arrest.

It looks to me like the dentist did her wrong somehow and she wanted her records for her new dentist. That's probably why it was contentious.

The hottest part was when she calmed down after her mom arrived and was muttering something like 'you will all burn for this the gates of hell are opening before me enjoy your damnation'. Then started singing. Fully engorged

Also, serious question, is it legal for the dentist to hand over her papers to the cop after she was arrested? Do HIPPA laws allow that? If she had the papers when arrested, that's one thing. Obviously cops can take possession of whatever she has in her and keep it all safe. But the dentist came out after she was cuffed and stuffed and was like oh btw here are her confidential medical records. Here let me put them in this unsealed envelope. Which it looks like the cop then opened up and read through.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Was a weird one, seemed like she just said no to whatever the cops wanted her to do. When they asked her to stay she left, when they asked her to leave she wouldn't...
My shocking conclusion...it was all the female cops fault.