Mugshawtys

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
??

Your linked story says 5 years probation. Did she fuck it up and end up having to serve the 5 years or are these 2 different girls?
Hmm, I just searched for her name and posted when I saw the picture. Without actually digging into it any further, my guess would be she's a fuckup and fucked up again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yeah you can almost see the world without all the sugar and gross stuff they put in most of the food now
1708062666730.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hmm, I just searched for her name and posted when I saw the picture. Without actually digging into it any further, my guess would be she's a fuckup and fucked up again.
What part of stumbling around drunk at noon and firing off a gun randomly after brandishing it at cops that are pursuing you for an arrest warrant and then abandoning your kids to hide in the woods makes you think she's a fuck up?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What part of stumbling around drunk at noon and firing off a gun randomly after brandishing it at cops that are pursuing you for an arrest warrant and then abandoning your kids to hide in the woods makes you think she's a fuck up?
That's not the girl in question.

"Leave me alone, I didn't mean to fire" haha. She's lucky she is low on melanin otherwise she'd probably be dead.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
We were talking about the chunky girl with the dating profile in the post you quoted, not the crazy chick in the bikini with a gun?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You were, there's no we here.
Iz u fuckin stupid? You quoted dick who quoted him who quoted dick who quoted the post about the girl in the dating profile.

learn 2 forum faggot

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You were, there's no we here.
notbad.jpg

Here you can see DickTrickle quoting the post about the chunky girl looking for a man and linking a story about another girl named Jacki. Then you see my reply asking if its the same girl and she fucked up her probation.

......jpg

Then here you can see the next response, quoting my post asking if it was the same girl and saying she probably fucked it up.
Derpderp.jpg

Then here in the next serious of posts where you get involved, you can see that you are, in fact, retarded.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Iz u fuckin stupid? You quoted dick who quoted him who quoted dick who quoted the post about the girl in the dating profile.

learn 2 forum faggot
I described the video only. Be less tarded.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 514802
Here you can see DickTrickle quoting the post about the chunky girl looking for a man and linking a story about another girl named Jacki. Then you see my reply asking if its the same girl and she fucked up her probation.

View attachment 514803
Then here you can see the next response, quoting my post asking if it was the same girl and saying she probably fucked it up.
View attachment 514804
Then here in the next serious of posts where you get involved, you can see that you are, in fact, retarded.
If you think I'm gonna read or think about your post, you're wrong.