Mugshawtys

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Noice. Supposedly a fitness influencer who just found out her husband was cheating on her with her friend. But I didn't see her name.

Gotta be honest here, I'm influenced by that display.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Going to agree with Foler here, only because of this video and no other info. Pausing during the last second or so, it has man face with a weird hairline.

...standing by for someone to post a vid showing the more feminine version, I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Going to agree with Foler here, only because of this video and no other info. Pausing during the last second or so, it has man face with a weird hairline.

...standing by for someone to post a vid showing the more feminine version, I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
You're confirmed gay though, aren't you? There's no question for straight dudes that that's a woman. Look at the hips. Granted they're not super feminine, but those are women's hips. Look at how she moves.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You're confirmed gay though, aren't you? There's no question for straight dudes that that's a woman. Look at the hips. Granted they're not super feminine, but those are women's hips. Look at how she moves.
I'm all about soft feminine curves. The problem is, women REALIZE what us real men are after, then if they are too lazy to get it (not in shape) or lack boobs/hips/ass, there's a plastic solution to it in their minds. It's not fair because you don't know what you are really getting lately.

NINTCHDBPICT000601702317.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

In some pictures where she's cutting for body building or an otherwise oiled up pose she doesn't look great but that's the case for every woman body builder. In more normal settings, she looks like a woman to me. Sure, she has a bit of a jaw, but there's plenty else there. Of course, some guys think any muscles on women are gay, so your mileage may vary.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm all about soft feminine curves. The problem is, women REALIZE what us real men are after, then if they are too lazy to get it (not in shape) or lack boobs/hips/ass, there's a plastic solution to it in their minds. It's not fair because you don't know what you are really getting lately.

NINTCHDBPICT000601702317.jpg
I don't even know what your point is. Just because a woman doesn't look like your perfect woman, doesn't mean she isn't a woman.

This is you
"Yeah well I really like my girls to have 9 toes. On one foot and 7 on the other. Therefore any girl with suboptimal number of toes must be a dude"

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even know what your point is. Just because a woman doesn't look like your perfect woman, doesn't mean she isn't a woman.

This is you
"Yeah well I really like my girls to have 9 toes. On one foot and 7 on the other. Therefore any girl with suboptimal number of toes must be a dude"
Yeah but it's hard to watch one girl give another girl the "shortbus" without those specifically mentioned requirements.
Shortbus is basically the shocker, except it's 1 in the front, 7 in the back.

That mistoed abomination is someone else's Helen of Troy .

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yeah but it's hard to watch one girl give another girl the "shortbus" without those specifically mentioned requirements.
Shortbus is basically the shocker, except it's 1 in the front, 7 in the back.

That mistoed abomination is someone else's Helen of Troy .
Fuckin A. The shortbus made me laugh a lot.

• 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I prefer the volkswagon; 2 in the front, 2 in the back, 2000 in the ash tray

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
She's 19. "Child Abuse - Sex" could be a 17 year old boy
Not at at that bond.

It also shows meth trafficking charges and past child neglect charges so very likely the child abuse is her own child. A piece of shit junkie.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Shit has nearly 11k views....I feel a few guys need to calm down LOL.

1711459857210.png

I Can Fix That Dule Hill GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users