rrr_img_85525.jpg
rrr_img_85526.jpg
rrr_img_85527.jpg
rrr_img_85528.jpg
rrr_img_85529.jpg

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
heroin addicts that are funding their habits by sucking off strangers are probably not too bothered by grooming their ass hair

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
saw deena as scheduled, had a great time, going to meet her tomorrow morning, then we have plans for friday afternoon,

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
heroin addicts that are funding their habits by sucking off strangers are probably not too bothered by grooming their ass hair
In a certain male <--> female genetic predatorial sense, you have to hand it to Johnny. He is reaching for that fruit which has been passed on by all true knowing farmers. These are all of the apples that are still red and firm, just not as much so as one would ideally like to see. The pears that didn't get plucked. As long as he sticks with *new* junkie-whores, he is mitigating his overall risk. It seems to be actually true that one can sustain this for a time. I know not how long that time might be but I suspect it is not measured in decades.

He is sampling a variety of young females and for that, as a male, he should be commended in a certain twisted sense. But J is doing nothing to actually play host to any of the genetic material that he may produce with such activity. Therefore and in general it can be assumed that his behavior should not be expressed in his potential illegitimate children with these disease-farm women, and those children should see a vastly more difficult life and more difficult set of circumstances.

Time will tell if this is a good way to propagate those genes for sexual promiscuity, or not. I suspect it is not sustainable, but then, I might be a delusional puritanically secular midwestern prude. Who knows?

In any case, this thread is among the best I've ever read.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
@Gerbil
Not quite sure how that particular quote elicited that response but your thinking way too deeply into Johnnys psyche. He is emotionally scarred from being diddled as a kid and in desperate need of professional therapy. It's actually pretty sad to see all these people commend him and in a sense enable his behavior.

This is a trainwreck going in slow motion. Nothing more. When the train crashes, the emotional scarring will be inherited by his children and thats the saddest part of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.