My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing J49 averages about $200 a week on his whores. Seems like he usually spends about $40 on his "dates" and it doesn't seem like he does it on the weekends.
thats about right...except today i will give seimone $100 and we are getting a room....Tis the season !!!
So $10,400 a year? Or do you only do it like 50 weeks out of the year? And what about the $14k we were talking about. Do you sometimes spend your hooker money on non hooker activities?

to that time I played 3 man with whiskey,
What is this? Is this you admitting you are gay when you're drunk?

I gotta wonder...have we seen Johnny's wife? I mean she has to look better than that piece of shit up there. That looks like the nastiest cum dumpster around.
Some of us have. It was in the GWBYHT, but he took it down pretty quick. She was rather smokin. I remember an honest 8, possibly even a 9.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the one thing good about whores is the effiency, you pick them up, take care of business and done...what bothers me about the three i am juggling is there slow response time to texting, especially if i am trying to make arrangements, now two of them have to go to the clinic every day, one in camden and the other one goes to trenton, so scheduling is becoming more and more difficult....
How is this more efficient than fucking your wife?!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
LOL drinking games. I never understood why you'd play a game where the object was to avoid drinking.

Anyway, out of curiosity, did you fall down the stairs that night while you were drunk?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
LOL drinking games. I never understood why you'd play a game where the object was to avoid drinking.

Anyway, out of curiosity, did you fall down the stairs that night while you were drunk?
Probably. We were in a 2nd floor apartment. I was sore for days. Distinctly remember having one of those "I love you man" moments with a guy from my grad school class and I'm pretty sure I tried to whore out my wife at the time. That's ironic.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Probably. We were in a 2nd floor apartment. I was sore for days. Distinctly remember having one of those "I love you man" moments with a guy from my grad school class and I'm pretty sure I tried to whore out my wife at the time. That's ironic.
So your butt was sore for days from 'falling down the stairs'. Sounds legit. At least you remember some stairs.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
yesterday Seimone texted me that she is at the hospital with her sister, who is pregnant and bleeding, meanwhile my wife calls and our eldest son has a collapsed left lung, so no stories to tell, enjoy your holidays as mine will be spent in the hospital

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Are they at the same hospital? Please tell me it's the same hospital.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hoping for a new story/vid involving a nurse's outfit in the janitor's closet a couple rooms down from the wife and kid?
Aren't you?

And yeah, I hope his kid is OK too. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything not serious that might be described as a collapsed lung.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, if only it weren't just the same hospital, but they're in the same ward/shared room.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Now you're making it sound like a sitcom. Johnny's life is not a sitcom, dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.